ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕀𝕀

Minjun Kim?

"Wait a sec...what are you doing here?" he asked, equally shocked as I was.

"Going to the toilet, now excuse me," I frowned before I tried to push him out of my way, only for him to block my way. He put his hands on the walls that framed the entrance as his face got closer to mine.

"Like what you see?" he teased me in a hot voice. Wait, did I just call him hot? No, no way, not in a million years or ever. I then backed off before I stood straight again.

"Let me tell you, Minjun. I forgot my phone and my hotel card, and on top of that, my bladder could just freaking explode at any time right now," I seethed out of annoyance, but even that didn't bring down the smirk that he proudly wore like it was a badge of honor.

He chuckled before saying, "Anything else, my fair lady?"

"No, nothing, just the toilet." I stepped up and grabbed on his right arm, "And again, don't call me your fair lady."

"Okay, okay, I promise to not call you that anymore," Minjun implored as his simper softened a little. "Only if you say the magic word."

"You mean, please?" I inquired skeptically.

"Yeah, pretty much. Now you may go in," he said as he let me go into the bathroom.

After I was done with my business, I went out to the door, seeing Minjun buttoning up his polo shirt by the balcony window. His head then turned around at me.

"Are you peeping at me?" he smirked.

"Um, no," I denied while I glanced back at the two suitcases nearby by the TV. "Anyways, do you know where the others are?"

"Oh wait, they are downstairs for breakfast," Minjun replied as he walked towards the door. Oh right, Sophie was also downstairs.

"Let's go."

He opened the door, and I followed him from behind all the way to the elevators. We remained quiet at first until an elevator slid its doors open.

"Hmmm," he hummed as we entered the elevator.

"What?" I gave him a questioning look.

"I was wondering what you want for breakfast."

"I am actually not hungry, so nothing. What about you?"

"You."

"Huh, really? Do you want to eat me?"

"Oh no, just kidding," he smiled.

"Haha, what a lame joke," I concluded as the elevator finally stopped and opened once more. We walked past through the tables and the food aisles before going outside to the terrace and seeing our friends there.

"Michiko!" Sophie hollered. "What took you so long?"

"Sophie, let me tell you about that later," I said before I felt Minjun's abs lightly caressing my back from behind, causing my face to heat up a little.

"Look what we have here," Youngjae piped in as the others tried to hold in their smiles and laughter, not knowing what to say.

"Oh no wonder," Sophie said. "I haven't seen Minjun since a while."

"Yeah, Minjun loves to wake up late!" Youngjae told us.

"No, I don't," Minjun refuted. "You literally wake me up from my beauty sleep as though you are a parakeet."

"What!?" the shorter boy exclaimed, feeling flustered. "Don't call me that in front of the girls!"

Most of us laughed at Youngjae for that. It was only after the laughter died down that I noticed that Bongju was only staring blankly at us, not letting even a single chuckle.