What's So Special About Him?

((Requested by syaranexx, you've been spending some time with Wasabi and Tadashi is getting bit by the little green monster called envy (Unedited)))

Tadashi sat in the corner pouting. He'd been doing so for the past week as he watched Wasabi and you hanging out. What was so special about him anyway? He was a total OCD! 'Why couldn't you hang out with me?' Tadashi always wondered.

One day you walked up to him in the school's cafeteria while he was sipping angrily on a milkshake. You sat next to him, "What's up with you?" you asked him noticing how upset he looked.

"Nothing. . ." He mumbled.

You raised an eyebrow at him, about to ask again when, "Hey (Name)! Wanna come sit with me?" It was Wasabi.

"No thank you Wasabi!" you shouted back and he left with a shrug.

"Why don't you go sit with Wasbi? You seem to like him more than me. . ." Tadashi mumbled taking another sip of his milkshake.

You stared at him a moment, then burst out laughing, "Is little Tadashi a little jelious??" you teased poking his cheek. He glared at you, offended. "Tadashi, the reason I've been working with him so much is because Prof. Callahan put us together for a big project we have in one of our electives." ((I don't know if colleges have electives so sorry XP))

"Well how come I haven't been partnered up with anybody?" he asked skeptical.

"Because you don't take the class it's for."

"Oh. . ."

You giggled, resting your head on his shoulder, "I would rather hang out with you though. Wasabi's nice and all, but he's a little OCD."

"I knew it."