Finding Him ;)

"Todoroki-kun I can't find him anywhere."

"Alright Deku, thank you for helping. You too Uraraka."

"No problem. Hey, how about we check Y/N's room?"

"Alright. Let's get going."

-10 min later-

"Be quiet. She might still be sleeping."

As they entered they saw Katsu-chan sleeping on a chair next to Y/N, holding her hand. There was a wet towel on Y/N's head and a bowl full of water next to the chair. Uraraka squealed at the cuteness and jumped around. Izuku's face turned red and took a picture of them mumbling that he will send it to Y/N later.

"Let's leave them alone."

-sometime later-

-Your POV-

I woke up and I felt a towel on my head. Must have gotten sick, dang it. -_- Others must have taken care of me then. I need to thank them later. I heard a little snoring and looked to my left to see Katsu-chan sleeping. Awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute. I'm soft now. Now that I'm better I should get up. He must be uncomfortable too I should lay him to bed. I got up and stretched a little then slowly took Katsu-chan off of the chair and tucked him to bed.

"Y/N? Are u awake?"

"Yeah." I said smiling at him.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" He suddenly tackled me to ground and hugged me so tight. I felt my pajama get wet.

"Katsu-chan why are you crying? It's alright now."

"I-I was scared. Sorry! Because of me, you got sick! S-Sorry!" He said while sobbing.

"Shhhhh. I'm okay now, see? No need to cry." I said while wiping his tears.

"Now let's go to bed, the ground is uncomfy. We can sleep if you want?" He nodded and I got up from the ground and lay on the bed.

"Y/N I can't sleep." Katsu-chan mumbled.

I started to sing a lullaby and he soon fell asleep and I followed him.

Sorry for the long wait guys. And i swear i have a nice excuse: school and my father passed away 2 weeks ago.

Anyways maybe 1 chapter left and then the book is finished! YAYAYAYAYYAY! 

Have a good day!