HEY, YOU THERE! Y/N IS MINE! GET IT?!

-The next day (Monday)-

I woke up and did my daily routine. Since today was Monday I had to go to the class. Yesterday Katsuki and I went to Aizawa-sensei and informed that Katsuki was back to normal. We told him what happened but we, of course, left out the kiss part. But Aizawa-sensei looked like he already knew. Maybe he already knew and didn't tell! Ahhh embarrassing. Anyways I arrived at my class and then sat in my seat. I was scrolling through my phone until Izu-kun came.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?"

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm good too. Y/N look at your phone I'm sending a photo right now." I nodded and just as I looked at my phone a ding sound was heard.

I opened the photo Izu-kun sent and it was soooooooooooo goooooooood!

"SO CUTE ISN'T IT!" Uraraka shouted suddenly appearing out of nowhere scaring me to death.

"OMG Uraraka YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"

"Sorry, sorry. I'll never do it again." Then we started laughing at the photo it was cute but funny.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT!?"

"Ahh, here he is the star of the day." I said and continued to laugh. He snatched my phone away and looked at the photo Izu-kun sent me.

"Hey give my phone back!" I said but he looked like a tomato and not because of blushing, let's just say one word: anger. He was mad. He looked like a bomb ready to explode but he also had a little pink blush on his cheek.

"DEKUUU! I'LL KILL YOU DEKU! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!"

"Izu-kun run!" and with that two of them started to play cat and mouse. Ochaco and I were laughing our butts off.

"They are at it again?" Shoto-kun said standing next to me.

"Yeah." I said while wiping my nonexistence tear. I think I laughed so much my stomach hurts.

Kirishima-kun tried to stop Katsuki-kun but it was unsuccessful. Then Aizawa-sensei came and everyone sat down. Katsuki-kun too sat after saying 'I'm not done with you Deku.' Trough all day Katsuki-kun glared at Izu-kun. Poor Izu-kun.

-Time skip to the end of the day by Tsuyu-

I was getting my bag ready until Katsuki-kun came over to me.

"H-Hey Y/N can you come to the rooftop with me? You can leave the bags here for now." I nodded but is he blushing? And did he just stutter?

"Great." With that Katsuki-kun grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the rooftop.

"So what are we doing here?" He took a deep breath and started talking.

"Y/N I have been waiting for this moment. I love you so much and I want you to be with me forever! Will you be my girlfriend and kick villains' ass with me?"

"Wow, Katsuki was the finale part necessary?"

"Answer the damn question!"

"Of course yes you hedgehog!" I tackled him to hug and he almost fell but managed to balance himself.

"I love you."

"I love you to dummy."

*Bonus Part*

-Next day-

"HEY EXTRAS! Y/N IS MINE FROM NOW ON AND NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH NOT EVEN LOOK! ESPECIALLY YOU DEKU AND HALF N HALF BASTARD!" I smack his head irritated.

"Was that necessary you idiot?"

"Yes." He said while rubbing his head where I smacked.

"Woooo Y/N way to go! But don't do it so early we don't want little Bakugou's running around!"

"URARAKA!!!!"

END

This story is finished! Thank you guys for reading especially you. Yes you, the awesome one ;)

------------------------------------------------

Hey you! Yes, you! The lovely one <3

Please join my discord server ;) 

☆⊱ https://discord.gg/uZ99jbz

You can contact me from there, tell your requests and even send me memes or smt >:)

I goof off there every day with my friends and would love to do it with ya too! Also if you join and talk to me from there, there is more of a chance that I will update more often and write what you guys want! DONT MISS THIS CHANCE (I swear I don't bite ;(()