She is Hot

I am Really Very Sorry friends for not Updating this Story, Because of Health Issues, Busy with Office work and with another Stories which I completed Recently, I couldn't able to Update this story...From now onwards I will try to write this Story also equally along with other Stories..

It been Long time since I updated this Story, So I will give brief about this Story till I updated.

Recap : Vishwa (Prabhas) is 39 Years old Bachelor Settled in Portugal who hate Marriage but enjoys life flirting with Girls and spend time with them...But Never used any Girl Physically and Never fall in Love with them due to this Past Love Failure..

Vishwa's Family forced him to marry before his 40th Birthday. Due to their Pressure, Vishwa hired one Girl Sowdarya Lahari (Anushka Shetty) as his Girl Friend to make his family believe..

Sowdarya didn't want to agree for Vishwa offer but to get his Late Brother's Daughter Adoption, She have to show Bank Balance to Portugal Government..

Vishwa family likes Sowdarya and decided to do Vishwa, Sowdarya marriage within two weeks..

From Here..To be Continue..

On Evening, Lisboa, Portugal

Vishwa called Sowdarya to meet him at Cafe.

Sowdarya came to Cafe wearing Short Dress as she used to wear regularly..

Vishwa became stunned on seeing Sowdarya in that Dress..Looking at her without blinking her Eyes and controlling himself on saying..

Vishwa's Pov

This Sowdarya gettig Too Hot day by Day

No, No Vishwa you don't have to tempt like this on seeing her..You are Strong man..Control..!! Focus!! Focus!! First I need to make her change this Dress..Or else I will lose my Control!!

Vishwa stood up and shouted on Sowdarya

Vishwa : Why you wear this Dress?

Sowdarya : Why? Is it not good on me?