Recap, Teaser

Happy Married Life to Rana,  Miheeka...♥️♥️

♥️♥️

Many Happy Returns of the Day, ambu1008 ...🥳🥳🎂🎂

I am Wishing You to celebrate so many Birthdays with so much Happiness and Success

I am Wishing You to celebrate so many Birthdays with so much Happiness and Success..🥳🥳♥️♥️♥️

Back to Story..

Hi Friends,

I am Very Sorry for not updating my Story..I felt to Take Break..

I am Back now, From now onwards I will try to give updates..

It been so many days, I updated this Story so I am writing Percap to this Story..

Recap

Vishwa is 39 Years Old Bachelor who hate marriage. But he is spending time on flirting with Girls.

When his family pressured him for marriage, he hired one Girl Sowdarya as his Girl Friend with deal to cancel marriage on that time of wedding date. Even she don't like this, to have money for her Brother's Daughter Adoption she agreed for this.

Sowdarya cancelled marriage on that wedding date with Letter as Vishwa said. But on that time, on Facebook The girls who Vishwa roamed with them send Pics of Vishwa close Pics with them.On seeing this, Vishwa family misunderstood that Sowdarya cancelled Marriage because of this. On seeing this, Vishwa's mother got Hospitalised.

Vishwa came to Sowdarya with another deal to escape from the marriage permanently even his mother is in Hospital. Sowdarya denined for his offer but to get her Brother's Sister Adoption she need to show them as married and living in her Husband House..Because of this, Sowdarya agreed Vishwa Deal, He said to her this time she Have to make his family hate her. When Sowdarya asked that she will shift to his House, Vishwa said No to her that He won't allow any Girl inside her house. For now, Sowdarya came to see Vishwa's mother to save her.

Sowdarya with help of Vishwa sisters started to stay in Vishwa House even he don't like that.In angry, Vishwa hurts Sowdarya that her Parents abandoned her.Later, He felt guilty for this, so he took her for Dinner to wow her but on seeing his Ex Girlfriends, he came back to home and tried to prepare food to impress Sowdarya but he can't able to cook. Sowdarya understood this and cook food for them.

Vishwa shared with Sowdarya about his One Day Girlfriends and asked about her Family. Vishwa felt bad on heard Sowdarya Past without her Mistake, her Parents abandoned her and her Brother when she called off her marriage Neil who is a Pyscho and later Sowdarya lost her Brother, his wife too. Sowdarya's Younger Sister Varsha who is living with her Parents is only in contact with her now.

After some days, Vishwa started his Plan with Sowdarya to torture his family to make them to hate her. But all his family think positively about Sowdarya and asked Vishwa to impress her to marry him.

One Night, Sowdarya going to some Restaurant to meet someone that she hesitated to said this to Vishwa but he forced her that he will drop her in that place.

From here Story Continue ..

Small Teaser for upcoming Story

Sowdarya shouted on Vishwa Family

Sowdarya : What is this Non sense about Bitter Gourd? Don't you cook anything else?

They all became shock on seeing Sowdarya angry

Radhika : Listen, Ma..Vishwa's Father likes Bitter Gourd, So Every sunday we cook to remember him.

Sowdarya : It looks like stupid Horror Story!! His father Dead long ago..Why do I have to go through this torture in his Honor? Who knows may be he dead for not able to eat this!! Stupid Sentimental People!!

Why do I have to go through this torture in his Honor? Who knows may be he dead for not able to eat this!! Stupid Sentimental People!!

They felt bad on heard this.

Sowdarya : Soon your mother will die one day, after that will you at least change this or continue this torture!!

Vishwa and his Family became hurt on heard this..

Vishwa's Mother Radhika lost her balance on heard such words from Sowdarya..

Vishwa sat like that without any reaction..

Continues...

Why Sowdarya spoke like that?Any Guess...

How will Vishwa's Family react for this?

How is this Percap?

I will try to Update as soon as Possible..

Thank You So Much for all my Lovely Readers and Writers for Your Support for me..

Dedicated to all my Friends, Writers and Readers for showing so much Love and Care on me..It means a Lot to me..

This Story is going to End Very soon..

Loves You All..💕💕

Take Care..Stay Safe..🙏🙏