5

Jungkook ran out of the room, limping with a lot of pain in his ankle, but he didn't care at the moment. He just needed some air cause it got really hot in there.

Only a few steps outside and he tripped again. Landing on the ground with a loud bang, causing Tae to rush out of his room and Jin came running upstairs.

"JUNGKOOK?!", both exclaimed worried and Tae was fast in helping him up.

Sam grinned in victory. As much as he tried to hurt the boy, nothing worked but this time worked and he felt good about it.

"I..I'm fine, I..I just tripped..."

"Again? Jungkookie.. How can you be so clumsy... Tae can you help him get downstairs? I have food on the stove..", Jin said rushing down the stairs already.

"Sure.. Come here... Did he do it again?"

"H..how you know t..that?"

"Well... lets say it's just a feeling... but don't worry, i will protect you and fight him, whoever he is!"

"Y..you sure? Even if you ehm... would have known him?"

"everyone that is hurting you, is my enemy! No one can touch you and hurt you like that!"

"H..Hyungii..."

"Now come here.. I'll get you downstairs", Tae said picking him up bridal style and slowly and carefully carried him downstairs.

Jungkook buried his face in the crock of Taes neck, hiding his flushed face. His heart was beating crazily in his chest. Jin was setting up the table, looking at them with a smile.

"Sit down you two cuties breakfast is ready."

"Wua Jin Hyung that looks and smells amazing"

"Thank you Taehyungii"

"Ehm... Hyung... I was wondering ehm... could I..."

"What stay? cause you like Jungkookie a lot?"

"Wh..what no .. i...i mean y...yes i..i mean ehm...", the elder started laughing while Jungkook hid his face in his hands in embarrassment and Tae was a stuttering mess.

"Calm down Taehyungii... I like you and when you want to stay you can stay"

"O..Oh e..ehm t..thanks b..but ehm... I... wanted to ask if it's ok f..for you when ehm... I take Jungkookie to the movies... and eat some ice cream..."

"hmm... sure but I'll drive you... you can't carry this heavy bunny the whole day"

"H..Hyuuuunnggg...", Jungkook whined, making his brother laugh again.

"don't worry Koo... You're not heavy to me I'm strong you know"

"Oh yeah? Then why were you scared yesterday when that man followed you hmm?", Jin teased him with a smirk.

"Ahhh Hyung... can you just stop annoying him now..."

"Pff... Just eat you bunny...", Jungkook puffed his cheeks out and pouting at his brother and Tae just cooed at his cuteness.

They were eating and Jin just watched the two boys infront of him. Watching their looks for each other, watching their every move. Seeing his brother blush and smile shyly while Tae fed him some strawberries made him feel warm and happy. He hasn't seen his brother like that in a long time. Yes, Jungkook was a cute and happy bundle and he would always make others happy but this was different. He saw it in his eyes, the love his brother already felt for the stunning looking boy. They just met and it was almost impossible, but there was a time where Jin believed in love at the first sight. Long ago of course.