10

Taehyung was sitting outside. He couldn't be there, not when Jungkook can't remember him.

This is not what he wanted. He wanted for them to talk and then be together again. They could stay together, but Jungkook forgot him.

Tears were falling down his cheeks. He was crying for hours now. Again. He felt like in the past weeks, he didn't do anything but cry. He felt so weak and hopeless already and now he was really  falling in a deep black hole.

"Taehyung...", Jin called for him, but he just couldn't bring himself to look up. "I talked with the doctor about Jungkook and... No need to worry... He just hit his head a little, but with all the stress and crying and how bad he felt before the accident... His brain kinda shut down the pain he was feeling and that made him lose some memories, but he should be good in a few days... It could also take some weeks, but I think you two are meant to be, that's why he will remember soon, he just needs a lot of rest"

"T..this is all m..my fault...If I.. only w..would have believed h..him in the f..first place, t..this w..whole situation w..wouldn't have happened at all... w..we could g..go on a d...date a..and b..be h..happy..."

"Oh Taehyungii... It is completely normal, that you had troubles in believing it could be Sam... He was your first love and he was with you for a long time... No one was expecting you to believe it that easily..."

"B..But I.. h..hurted K..Kookie... I.. I wanted to turn around, take him i..in my a..arms a..and s..shower h..him w..with love and k..kisses, b..but i t..thought t..that m..maybe i..if it's r..really S..sammy, t..that I should s..stay a..away f..from Koo to p..protect h..him... a..and now l..look at u..us", Tae was a sobbing mess, not knowing what to do, to make everything better. He would turn back time if he could. He would hold his baby in his arms, telling him, how much he loves him and that he will be with him forever, no matter what.

"Taehyung... Sometimes life is not always rosy.... Sometimes life can be a real bitch, but you will always find a way back, where you can be happy again. Look... Jungkookie loves you so much, so why on earth shouldn't he remember you.... He wanted to be with you, even though he knew, that Sam would come after him... He would have endured everything just to be with you"

"I..I k..know... I..I feel s...so bad f..for l..leaving h..him, w..when he n..needed m..me t..the most... I...j...just left h..him c..crying o..on the g..ground... I..I wanted to t...talk with h..him after o..only t..two d..days of n..not seeing h..him a..and w..when he d..didn't picked u..up, d..didn't answered m..my massages... I... was s..so sure t...that I r..really f..fucked u..up... I ..I never thought f..for o..one second, t..that it c..could b..be Sam a..again... e..even a..after t..those h..hateful t..texts I j..just t...thought... okeyy y..you really j..just fucked u..up a..and made h..him h..hate you... t...the f..fucking l..love of y..your l..life h..hates y..you a..and i..it's o..only y..your o...own fault"

"Oh Taehyungii... He could never hate you, no matter how much you push him away... He would never hate you... I'm pretty sure he was on his way to go to you, wanting to meet and talk to you in person... maybe he wanted to hear it from you personally... that's maybe why he was out of his room.. and what happened then was just... tragic... he hasn't eaten in forever so his body gave up... But you have the chance to make it right again Taehyungii... Talk to him, show him how much he means to you... don't hide here outside... go in there.. cuddle him, hold his hand, give him kisses... just like you usually would and trust me... fate is gonna bring you both back together the way you were... if not... the bond between the both of you would be even stronger.."

"Y..you t..think that h..hyung?"

"pretty sure of it", Tae got up, whipping the tears away.

"T..Then I'll g..go in t..there... hopefully h..he w..won't b..be mad a..at me..."