Last chappie🤗

A gunshot was heard.
Neil, ashish & Prakash all of them Freezed on their place.
Tears in ashish & Neil's eyes & fear of loosing avni.
A lone tear escaped from avni's eyes.

Ryan is standing holding his gun.

But suddenly...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
....
....
...
..
...
.....
...
...
...
..
...
Ryan dropped the gun from his hand. And kneeled down on the floor.
As someone fires bullet on his shoulder.

Everyone sees behind him.
Ali is standing there with the police.
{ Remember while talking to Ali on phone call Neil told him to track his location & come with the police. Ali feels like Neil is in danger, so he came at the right time. And Neil told everything to Ryan that time except this. Ryan was totally unaware of something like this }
But as a good friend Ali came on the right time & saved avni.
Ryan's mens also started firing on the police. But police overpowered them & some goons were dead while they caught some alive.
Now just Neil, avni, Prakash, ashish, ali, Ryan & some policemens left there.

Ali: I can't believe Vishal did all this. I saw him few times with Prakash uncle whenever I came to meet Neil.

Neil: Not Vishal Ali. His name is Ryan Sharma. And his name, his identity everything is fake..

Ashish: Ok I accept that we did wrong with you. But taking revenge in this way is also wrong..

Ryan: Don't teach me right or wrong lesson mr mehta. I am mature enough to understand everything.
I don't need anyone's sympathy.
He is still sitting on the ground holding his leg.

Neil: Plz take him officer. He took law in his hands. And for that he should be behind the bars.

Two police officers make him stand & taking him with them.

Ryan turned & gave an evil smile.
Ryan: You all flopped my plan. I can't complete my revenge. And I can't show my face to my father without killing his murderers. What r u all thinking that I will be behind the bars for the rest of my life. No, it won't happen. I won't let u all live in peace. I will definitely go forever but I will also take your peace away from you..

He pushed the officer & pulled a gun from their pocket. And shooted avni🔫
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Avni falls on the ground.
One of the officer shooted Ryan. And he falls dead on the spot..

Everyone runs towards avni.
But avni smiled looking towards everyone and finally closes her eyes.

Neil shouted..
Neil: AVNIII..
😭😭😭
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
So this was the last chapter guys.
But don't worry u will get the epilogue soon.

Till then.
Byeee

Much love
Alia😘