Lesson 20: Something Seems Off

We walked around the area as Jeonghan looked around scooping around the area. He looked amazed by the tall building that seemed to enclose him on all sides but, for some reason his attention was now towards the people walking past him and across the street.

When I saw this place I was in a limo going pretty fast and was only able to really give areas a look at stop signs.

The building was made of glasses, which made the whole neighborhood seem endless. The street lights were made out of gold and the street was littered with glittery stuff mixed with the concrete. Even though the scenery seemed awesome I heard some group of guys whispering to themselves rather loudly. "Hey we need to think of a plan to get that ugly new recruit out of the business, it is going to ruin our sales."

I also heard another pair of girls walking past us say in an annoyed tone, "How dare that fugly waitress serve us. How did that witch even get that job, let's place a terrible report on that restaurant on customer service"

I was not wrong with my original suspicions of this area. I turned to Jeonghan wondering if he was eavesdropping on their convos too, He seemed bothered grinding his teeth and was about to take his hat off. I tightly grabbed his head saying "Don't take it off, you will be swarmed."

Jeonghanlooked up at me from this hat and  said, "Something is really off putting here?" I don't know what it is?  Tutor Joshua what is it, this place is making me feel irritated in a  way."" I looked at the Prince as he tugged on the cap a little more as I  frowned.

I looked at Jeonghan a bit suprised. "What do you mean?"

He shook his head, "I don't know, its just..its just doesn't feel right here. Something or rather everything seems off." I turned to the guards as they directed us to one of the nearby benches.

I sat Jeonghan between Dino and I and started to talk, "Jeonghan explain as best as you can what made you uneasy?"

Jeonghan looked at me and then at Dino. He didn't say anything, "Um can the guards go somewhere else for a little bit?" Jeonghan requested.

The guards moved away just enough so they wouldn't hear the conversation but still keep an eye on us. "So..." I said

Jeonghan hugged himself with my jacket and said lowly, "At first I was just admiring how all the people here are gorgous the kids, women, and most definalty the men."

II let out a little giggle, "Yes I know that."

He turned to look at me with teary eyes, "But when I looked at their smiles it seemed so fake in a way?"

"mhm" was all I could say. I didn't know how to react to this, I never knew Jeonghan was the type of person to be so emotional about the people he is surrounded by.

He continued, "And the way they acted wasn't natrual like they weren't human." His head slowly fell on my shoulders trying to cope with himself.

"Jeonghan," I said lowly patting the top of his head not sure of what to do. I looked over to Dino a little and he smiled at me.

Jeonghan's head shot up and he was leaning really close to me, "Is it only me? Am I the weird one?" he asked tears running down his cheeks.

"Honestly for such a simple minded person you can easily notice what most or rather everyone can't," Dino said a little annyoyed. Jeonghan then turned to him and Dino wiped his tears away.

I looked at the two bicker amongst themselves. Dino has effectively brought Jeonghann back to his normal self.

"I know that I shouldn't bring it back up now but, Jeonghan I will answer all your questions once we help Dino with his errands. This is all still part of your lessons anyways." Jeonghan nodded as we all got up and finally made our way through the wealthy area.

Jeonghan stayed really close to my side brushing his arm against mine every so often. I looked at him as his head was looked down, the hat covering his face. I raised my hand a little so he would see it, he hesitantly grabbed it and I gripped it tightly as we slowly entered the middle class area. I looked up ahead and I noticed that Dino was getting nervous about something.

"Dino are you ok?" I said.

Dino turned behind and took a quick glance down at our hands and smiled, "Yeah what do I look nervous or something?"

"A little," I responded.

Dino scratched the back of his head laughing, "Let's just say that this resturant I'm taking you guys means a lot to me."

Jeonghan's head looked up with an intrigued smile, "Oh now I'm curious where we are going? It can't be that place right?" Jeonghan said. "Nope, you haven't shown me yet so it can't be." quickly denying himself.

The wealthy area was large, so once again more walking but at least, we are walking to a place that is supposedly good. I hope it isn't soemthing too crazy. About between the wealthy area and the middle-class area it was a long atrip of what seemed to be a family owned business. They weren't the big corporation building like in the area like before.

These buildings were very cute and cozy. Restuarnts, little antique stores, and clothing/design boutique they all had a good sized crowd looking around the area. I wonder where we are going? Is it Dino's friends business or something else?

Dino stopped in front of a small resturant named "Blame it on the Food."

"Is this?" I said looking up at it.

"Yup welcome to my family's cafe, I hope you will enjoy it?" Dino said

Jeonghan let go of my hand abruptly and jumped to the front and glared at Dino. I was a little sad for some reason once I felt the chilly air hit my empty hand, wait that actually made it sound like I wanted Joenghan to hold my hand longer. Why would I want that? I'm just his royal tutor nothing else.

Jeonghan yelled at Dino, "You are the worst type of person ever. I hope you know that. How can you now bring me to your cafe after you rejected every time I asked?"

"Well its the first time you are officlally allowed to leave the castle." He said.

Jeonghan put his hands on his hips, "I could have snuck out." He said

Dino pushed his shoulders, "Yeah and I could have been put into royal prison. Life doesn't go the way you want it."

I laughed as I hugged Jeonghan's shoulder and said, "Calm down let go inside."