Part 22❤️

Joyce
—————
"Shut up!" I demanded.

"You know, to be tied up and being held prisoner, you sure do got a smart mouth." Mali'ki's assistant snickered.

"And for you to be the pet of a big drug dealer, you sure do look homeless and on crack." I snapped back at him

"Says the girl with dried up snot on her face." He mocked

"You little bitch." I mugged. "Where's Mali'ki, I'm tired of you."

"If you must know, he said he'd call me and let me know what to do with you. Until then, shut the hell up."

"It's been an whole day and he hasn't called!"

"It's fine." He sighed irritably.

I just shook my head in an uneasy way.Something wasn't right. He always call, whether it was to give orders, or to just scream. He would call.

If something had happened to him, I could easily out smart this dumbass and get away flawlessly.

If he was still alive however, and I did escape. It wouldn't matter if he caught me, because I don't have anything else to live for.

He already killed my sister. Lucas clearly doesn't give a fuck about me, and Jermey is somewhere living his best life.

When he threatened to kill Kris, I didn't think he had the balls to do it. He had tried to scare me into talking by holding the gun up to my head, so I thought he'd do the same with her.

But that wasn't the case, and sadly it was my fault.

So now I have to live with the fact that I was the cause of my sisters death. And it eats me alive.

So if he did kill me, he'd be putting me out of misery.

"Can you call?"

"Why do you wanna hear from him so bad?" He groaned.

"I don't, I wanna hear from Lucas." I lied.

From being here for the past few days, I've noticed that Lucas hasn't called my phone or even texted me.

He obviously didn't care about my whereabouts.

I leaned my head over to where it was against the wall, and replayed the happy moments of our relationship before I cheated.

But in my defense, we had grown out of each other and I thought he didn't want me anymore.

So, I tried to prepare my heart by talking to someone new. When the day would come and he'd  finally decide he was done, it wouldn't hurt as bad and I'd have someone who could lift me back up.

It was just suppose to be a small fling, but I fell in love with Jermey.

Those temporary feelings turned to full blown emotions, our small hook ups would always end up with me laying in his arms, and my heart that once had fully belonged to Lucas, was now shared.

But there was a saying that, 'if you have to choose between 2, always choose the second because if you really loved the first, you wouldn't allow the second to make an appearance in your life'.