Part 26❤️

Shay
——-
I woke up to the sound of laughter and Tay's loud mouth ranting about something unimportant.

Slowly, I forced my eyes to open and adjust to the new light. Looking down, I noticed I was wrapped in a big blanket and I had two pillows underneath my head.

"Oh, look whose finally up!" Tay said, stopping midway in his sentence as he looked me up and down in disapproval.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" I laughed as I stretched my arms and legs, doing a little shake.

"I don't know..I'm just, disappointed.." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"For what?" I questioned.

"Shay, please don't mind his ass. He's been saying he's disappointed in everyone and don't even have a reason" Misha shouted from the kitchen.

He smacked his lips and placed his hands on his hips... "Liar!"

"Before y'all even start arguing...I'm about to go home" I interrupted and stood up.

"For what?" They both said.

"Lucas hasn't came out the damn room yet, she always trying to hit me. And I can't be a crackhead by myself! Shay you gotta stay!" Tay pleaded.

"You get hit because you do dumb, irresponsible things Tay, and seriously, why are you leaving?" Misha sighed, coming out the kitchen.

Now that Tay had said it, I noticed Lucas wasn't in the room, once again.

Was what I said that bad?

Nah, he's just being dramatic.

I even tried to apologize..He's just a little hurt, he'll get over it.

"For one, I need to brush my teeth and I need clothes so I can shower." I insisted as I started to neatly fold my blanket.

"Oh just ask Lucas for a toothbrush, he's got a lot of spare ones. And we'll go get you some clothes, we've got to stop by the house anyways." Misha argued, grabbing her keys off the counter.

"And maybe call Mason on the phone while we're gone for some company?" She smirked and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hell naw, fuck his country ass! Team Lucas! Team Lucas! Team Lucas!" Tay chanted, pumping his fist in the air.

"Bring your slow ass out the door." Misha rolled her eyes and marched ahead of Tay.

"Misha you think I should get a shirt made saying 'Lushay'? On the back with a picture of them on the front?"He asked.

"What the fuck does that even mean?"

"Lucas and Shay mixed together!" He gasped dramatically as they exited the house.

Lord help that boy.

So..I was now alone in the house with Lucas. I'm Pretty sure disaster was bound to happen.. Let's just hope he stays in the room until they get back

Sighing, I grabbed the now folded blanket, tossing the two pillows on top with my free hand, and began walking towards the closet to put them away.

"Need some help?" A deep voice asked from the back of the hall, startling me.

Before I knew it, Lucas and had took everything out if my hand was putting it in the closet.

"Thanks." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Your welcome.." He stated calmly and walked around me to the kitchen. "Want something?" He asked from in front of me as I stood there froze.

"No.."