Interrupted...

Magnus was sitting on the sofa with Chairman curled up on his lap as he held a martini in his hand. His boyfriend was meant to be home an hour ago and he was becoming worried, when suddenly, the front door burst open and a flustered Alec came walking in.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" Alec called out as he closed the front door of their loft behind him and hung up his coat. He walked towards Magnus and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, pup, I was starting to worry" Magnus said, moving Chairman onto the cushion beside him and placing his empty glass on the drinks tray table.

"Magnus, we've been over this. Please don't try and make pup a thing"

"Alright... daddy" Magnus teased, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and placing soft kisses on his lips.

"In one of those moods I see" Alec said in between kisses.

"Shall we, I don't know, take this to the bedroom?" Before Magnus could say anything else, he was swept off of his feet by Alec. "By the angel, Alec, you must've had a tough day protecting those helpless mundanes"

"Shut up" Alec chuckled, carrying his boyfriend to their bedroom.

Alec slammed Magnus onto their bed and their mouths instantly met. Their tongues fought for dominance as they ran their fingers across each other's bodies. Magnus began to kiss down Alec's neck, tracing his deflect rune with his lips, causing Alec to let out a slight moan. Magnus knew that was his one weakness. Alec ran his hands through Magnus' mane has he flipped him over, Alec now beneath him. He began ripping his clothes off as Magnus pulled his pants down, revealing his giant bulge.

"Someone's excited" Magnus teased with a smirk.

"Says you, your cat eyes have been out since I picked you up off the sofa"

Magnus blushed and ripped his boyfriend's shirt off, throwing it across the room.

They were both almost completely naked, their boxers only just managing to maintain their hard members. Magnus pulled Alecs boxers down, his hard-on shooting right up.

"I missed this cock today, baby" he moaned, kissing and licking his tip. Alec let out heavy breaths as his warlock boyfriend continued to tease him.

"Ugh, Magnus, j-just suck it" he practically yelled. Magnus listened to him, engulfing his large member. He could taste his pre-cum - a whole load of it - as he bobbed his head up and down in a repetitive motion.

"M-Magnus, I'm close" Alec warned, as his boyfriend pulled his head away. "Why are you stopping? That felt incredible. You give the best head"

"Because I'm only getting started. I can't have you cumming yet, babe" he said, spreading his boyfriend's legs. "Now give me that ass". Alec moaned as Magnus began licking around his hole. There was nothing Magnus loved more than eating his ass, so Alec took advantage of the moment and let his boyfriend go for as long as possible.

After ten minutes, Magnus reached over to the bedside-table and opened the top draw, retrieving a bottle of lube and a condom. He placed the condom on his hard member and rubbed lube all over it, until he was completely covered.

"You ready, baby?" he asked.

"I sure am, daddy" Alec replied. Magnus placed his cock at his boyfriend's entrance and slowly pushed it in as Alec moaned louder than ever. After a minute or so, he began to slowly move, thrusting in and out of him.

"You're so tight"

"Fuck, you feel so good in me, baby" Alec replied.

Magnus suddenly pulled out and Alec let out a small whimper.

"Why did you stop? That felt amazing"

"I thought I heard the front door open, but doesn't matter, I must have been hearing things. Do you want to ride me now?"

"I thought you'd never ask" Alec smiled. He pushed his boyfriend onto his back and aligned his hole with Magnus' cock. Slowly, he lowered himself, feeling the same pleasure over and over again. Alec rode him for a few minutes before Magnus moaned loud and screamed.

"Fuck, daddy, I'm gonna cum" he warned, but before Alec could even say anything, his boyfriend released his load into the condom. "Come on, Alec, I know you're close"

Alec bounced up and down on his boyfriend as Magnus grabbed ahold of his member, roughly stroking it up and down. That was enough to push him over the edge. Alec came with a sigh of relief, squirting white liquid all over his boyfriends hand and face. Magnus smiled at his boyfriend, as he came down from his high.

"I got a bonus facial" he said, licking the cum off of his hand.

"Lucky you" Alec flirted. He pulled the condom off of Magnus' member and threw it in the trash. He leaned over, kissing his boyfriend, feeling like the luckiest man on earth. Alec laid on his chest as Magnus stroked his hair.

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a very shocked Jace.

"Oh, fuck, um" he stuttered. Alec whipped the duvet up, coving his and Magnus' still-hard members.

"Jace, what are you doing?" Alec shouted.

"I came here looking for you. There was a demon attack in Time Square"

"Can't you just get someone else to help out? I'm a little busy here..."

Jace raised an eyebrow. "I can see that. By the way, Magnus, you have a little something on-" he paused, pointing to his face. Magnus snapped his fingers, cleaning himself up.

Alec rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll be out in a minute. Just, can't you call next time?"