Chapter 8 - Seeck

A streak of dark brown curls flies past the mouth of the alley.

The blur of her shape rocketing across gives the distinct impression that she's running for her life.

Then her smell hits me. Rich, beautiful, and wrong. A confusing mixture of incompleteness. She should be beta, but she definitely smells of omega.

And blood. I smell the metallic scent and can't stop my body from reacting. My cock grows stiff even as my instincts demand I protect her.

There's the distinct smell of her blood, a puzzle of beauty and pain, and a male's musk clinging to her. His blood mingles with a delicate, specific kind of scent and my body moves of it's own accord. The smell of her broken innocence nearly strips all conscious thought from me.

I hurtle up the wall of the decrepit building and launch myself onto the roof. Sprinting, decreasing the space between me and her, I run diagonally over the crumbling structure.

I fling myself over the edge, the sand buffeting my landing. A need fiercer than any Rut overwhelms me, so strong that I don't care about my lack of control.

Reaching the front of the alley, I extend my arm and brace for impact.

She runs straight into it, but she's so small that I barely register the hit.

I snatch her out of the air, surrounding her with my arms, clutching her to my chest.

Before she can regain her breath, i drag her deeper into the narrow passage. My hand clamps over her mouth and chin.

Having her so close is shredding my hold on reality. Seeing the wild array of hair short circuits my life. Smelling her body and pain within my arms causes the well of need within me to burst forth in action.

I push her against the wall and her cry of pain and fright dampens my need a bit. I meet her eyes and the world shifts.

Everything makes sense. She's mine. My own. My other half. My Omega. My weakness.

Her light blue eyes are leaking tears, and my tongue sweeps across them without my consent. Bruises, in various stages of healing mar her face.

Her shaking prevents her from freezing on the spot, but her expression conveys terror, misery, and confusion.

A strange reverberation starts in my chest, and what little of my thoughts I can control stutters in shock. My first true, heartfelt purr is being emitted, here in this wasteland. To this pathetic wreck of femininity.

I straighten and push my body flush against her. The top of her head barely reaches my shoulder, so when I press my chest to her, forcing my vibration into her, i have to rotate my hand to the side.

Her neck twists with it, and her head turns to the left. The bulk of my chest runs into her temple and cheek. The base of my cock rests just below her bellybutton, while the tip revels in the friction from the edge of her lowest rib.

The rumbling in my chest thickens, and her eyes lose some of their focus. Some of the tension eases from her muscles. Tears leak down onto my hand.

Unable to deny myself any longer, I drop to my knees, forcing her thighs apart.

Her fists strike out, but the slight thumps don't merit attention.

I yank up her makeshift covering and wedge my shoulders between her legs.

Her scent engulfs me, and my mouth moves of it's own accord. I start on her thigh, greedily lapping up the proof of her lost virginity. I consume the trail of coppery essence, needing it to be mine.

I reach her cunt and begin to consume. Compulsively, I lick every last drop of evidence that proves she failed in protecting what was mine.

Her struggles take on a desperate pitch, but her writhing and twisting cannot stop me.

I nibble and invade and take. My fierce need drives me to near madness. Once the flavor of her lost innocence is gone, my attention zeroes in on the sensitive nub above her entrance.

With a demand I do not wish to negate, my tongue forces her to orgasm.

Her mouth opens under my palm, all of her muscles seize up, and her clit tightens under my lips.

Her cry of ecstasy is the sweetest noise I've ever heard. I need more.

I lower again to her core and swipe the flat of my tongue along her slit.

Abruptly, I realize a horrible wrongness.

The absence of her slick slams into me, and a terrible rage boils up.

My grip on her face tightens and I push out from between her legs. Disgusted, I rise to my full height and tower over her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I growl.