Horrid_Night x Reader

Requested by: IdiotIllustrator_101
Setting: ummm.. Nights City. Imagine it how you want it to be, since there is no official Nights City(??)
Reader is a night operative, close with Horrid. Story goes on from there.
Makeup your own Operative name
___________

"You're so brave, Horrid. Threatening the Days Civilians. They should be afraid of who's talking to them, not just burst into giggles when you walk away."

"So brave..."

He woke up to the sound of his doorbell ringing. Realizing that he was just dreaming.

"..."

He got up and looked outside the window, only to see Y/N out there. He got up off his chair, turned off his computer, and walked towards the door.

"Greetings, [NIGHT LEADER] Horrid_Night! How are you doing?"

"Horrid as always. Why don't you come inside?"

Y/N stepped inside and went over to one of the chairs and sat down. They watched Horrid as he went around the room, picking up papers and stacking them onto his desk.

"So, Horrid, what's our next plan?"

Horrid stopped and looked at Y/N. He sighed.

"I have absolutley no idea. We can just chill for now since the enemies have nothing interesting in plan."

Y/N sat down on one of his chairs and watched Horrid as he was getting a teacup and poured Y/N some tea.

Horrid watched as Y/N picked up the teacup and took a sip, staring at them. Y/N realized they were being stared at and looked up towards Horrid, noticing him look away quickly and with a small tint of purple on his ear.

"Oh? Horrid, are you alright?"

Horrid looked back at Y/N, his hand resting on his neck.

"Yes, I'm fine Y/N. Don't worry about me."

[...]

Days passed by as Horrid kept having Y/N in his dreams more often. Mostly of Y/N praising him, giving him tons of compliments, realizing how much he appreciates being alone with Y/N, their presence, and much more.

Horrid flushed a bit more, dozing off, not noticing that Y/N was staring at him.

Y/N laughed and took a quick picture of Horrid. They forgot to turn the flash off, so when it flashed, it startled Y/N and that made them drop their phone. Gaining Horrids attention.

Horrid raised an eyebrow, picked up their phone and saw the picture.

"S-sorry Horrid, you just looked to c-"

Y/N was interrupted by Horrid throwing himself onto them, wrapping his arms around them.

"Horrid...?"

Y/N was confused as to why Horrid was hugging them. Knowing how much Horrid despises hugs.

"Y/N, I want to protect you. I want to care for you, I want to make you happy, I want to love... you. Will you allow me?"

"Oh Horrid.. you already know the answer."

Y/N returned the hug, placing their hand on his head, as Horrid lifted his head from their shoulder and kissed their forehead.

___________
Personally, i think all requests i finish end up being late(?)
Anyways, I'm sick, i probably have covid-19 👁
Jk, it's probably just a cold
Stay safe, remember to wash your hands and cough into your arm :)
___________
Total words: 537 words