Sorrowful_Day&Toddler!Reader

[read comment>>]

[Author's P.O.V]

It was a brand new day, the casual noise of Civilians chatting and out on a stroll with their friends. Y/N woke up, sat up, and looked around them. No sight of any Operative other than Sorrowful brewing some coffee.

"Good Morning."

Y/N climbed out of their crib and dropped themselves to the floor.

Sorrowful placed his cup of coffee on the dinner table and started making a milkshake for Y/N. He then gave them to drink it as breakfast.

"Well, I don't really have the day planned out for today.. but uh, we can just sleep and relax. You must be tired from the others taking care of you."

Y/N finished their milkshake, put down the cup, and then walked over to the couch.

"tv! tv!"

"You want to watch the tv?"

"yes"

"Okay, I'll turn it on and you can just stay there and relax. I'll be over here just trying to find something to cry about, haha."

Y/N just stared at him and then looked back at the tv. They hopped off the bed and tugged on Sorrowful's hand, pulling him to the couch and making him sit. They then sat themselves next to Sorrowful and hugged his arm.

"no cry ok. we watch tv together ok"

Sorrowful smiled.

"Oh, alright."

Sorrowful and Y/N just continued watching tv and ate some food until they both fell asleep.

Sorrowful was woken up by Emotionless and Y/N was taken to their crib, letting them continue to sleep until the next day.

{to be continued}