Chapter 2: The sleepovers

Tanner's POV

I had arrived at Finn's house. No one's ever gonna love me again. I can't believe I broke up with her. Did I make a mistake? "Hello." Finn said. "Holy shit I can't believe we did that." I said. "I wonder what the girls are doing right now." Finn said curiously. "It doesn't fucking matter I'm not talking to either ever again." I responded sounding angy. "Ok well let's just forget about it for now and do something." Finn said. We played games until about 4AM then we fell asleep. I don't know why I broke up with Skylar. I still love her.

Aven's POV

Skylar and I were siting in the library when Josh walked in. "What did I miss?" he asked. I said, "Well Tanner and Finn broke up with us lmao." "Oh my god whatttt." Josh said.

Skylar asked me if I wanted to sleepover her house. I of course said yes. Her mom drove us to her house. We found what happened with Tanner and Finn was kinda funny. We texted Jason that Finn and Tanner had broken up with us.

A: B R O

J: yes?

A: FINN AND TANNER BROKE UP WITH ME AND SKYLAR

J: HOLY HECC WHAT THE FUCK

S: YEA HAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

J: YOU GUYS ARENT UPSET?

S: No not really lol

A: lol

J: im shook

Skylar said to me, "You know this whole time I was done with Tanner but I was too scared to break up with him. I'm actually a lesbian." I responded, "T W I N S I E S."

We talked and drew lesbian shit until 11PM then... something happened.

Tanners POV

Finn and I were gamin when I noticed something I had never really recognized before. Finn was kinda cute... You know they always say to date your best friend and here me and Finn are. No girlfriends... or boyfriends for that matter. Finn noticed me staring. "What?" He asked. "Oh uh... nothing." Tanner said.

We slept in the same bed that night. We felt our faces getting closer then his mom walked in. We pretended like we were sleeping. My heart was pounding. I needed someone to talk to.... no one other than.... Aven..

The aftertaste of pride was yucky. I need to text her though so I did.

Narrative POV

Tanner texted Aven.

T: I'm sorry for before but i need ur help

A: make it quick

T: i think i have a crush on finn

A: ok

T: what should i do

A: ask him out idfk

T: but i need ur heeeellllllllppppppp

A: im hanging out with skylar bye

T: i neeed help

A: idk how goodbye

T: fuck

"Tanner the fuckbag texted me." Aven told Skylar. "Yucky." Skylar scrunched up her nose.