Chapter 9

HEY guys! IM BAAAAAAAAAACKKK!

It has been awhile, I know. I apologize. Again, super busy, especially with the holidays and my new basketball season. Sometimes I want to lose my freaking mind!

Anyways, I am super excited for you to read this chapter, so I will keep this short. This chapter is a bit longer than usual, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! You guys are the best supporters ever! And this story is now in 4 communities! Yay! Keep up the work guys!

LOVE YOU! And seriously, I like to help people. If you are going through a hard time. PM me, I would be more than happy to talk to you about it. :)

NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto was on his back, with his hands behind is head, laying on a large leaf in Mount Myoboku. A few hours ago, he and the rest of the Blue Flame successfully pulled off the biggest heist of the Hidden Leaf Village since he stole the Forbidden Scroll. This made Naruto smile.

All the scrolls they stole had once belonged to his once great, now basically extinct, clan. He heard about them from Jiraiya a small bit, but then when he and Itachi became allies, he heard about the rest. Naruto was not lying when he said he wanted world peace. Not just for the ninja world. The whole world. Even the Tailed Beasts. His family scrolls could help him with that. There was going to be a lot of hard work ahead of Blue Flames of Rebirth.

But for now, they needed to rest. They had been pushing themselves very hard these past few months to get ready for their mission. They were successful. No one was either hurt or killed. Both things were considered great in his book.

Removing one hand from behind his head, the leader of the Blue Flame reached down and removed a kunai from one of his leg pouches. Using a single finger, he twirled the kunai over and over. Suddenly he closed his hand around the handle, stopping the kunai's continuous spins. He looked at the odd three pronged kunai. He was careful not to reveal that he actually knew his father's signature technique. He did it to Sakura, but she didn't notice anything.

Looking past the kunai, he gazed into the setting sun. The sun was splashing out colors of gold, red, and pink across the cloud and darkening sky. His stared into the pink colors of the sky and only thought about her. He thought about the way she looked at him when she found out who he was. Her face was a full scale of emotions. Shock, fear, awe, elation, sadness, happiness, and a few others Naruto could not quite put his finger on. He had to, with all his might, keep himself from running to her. He wanted to be with her or take her with him. But he knew, that was not a good idea. He loved her. However he needed to focus on the task at hand. After the world was at peace he could bring her back into his life.

He had to admit, he somewhat knew how she was doing. He had sent Itachi back into Konoha on multiple occasions to scout out for their mission. He also told Itachi to check in on Sakura, if he could find her without jeopardizing being caught. This was Itachi. Of course he did both. He knew Sakura was growing stronger and was still looking for Sasuke, because he was dead. Well, not anymore. Now the world knew he was still alive.

He was mad at himself because he knew he had hurt her, even if it was not his intention. He would make it up to her. He had to. They both needed closure.

In an old Naruto fashion he came up with an idea. He gave an evil little smirk.

Minutes later Naruto donned his Blue Flame cloak as he walked out of the forest. He entered the central village that was constructed when he started this whole thing. A lot of the toads came and lived here. They were everywhere. Large and small. Every color combination possible had to be located somewhere in the toad metropolis.