chapter 17

I thought about what they said and shook my head no.

Lulu: ok just know we  will be here for you.

Candy: yeah so don't worry about it.

I couldn't help but think that why was they worried about me I'm not worth it am I?

James: could you p-please stay with me?

I looked up at them with pleading eyes they looked at me and smiled I don't know why but I felt I could trust those smiles I then hugged both of them.

Time skip

James: hey candy do you have something sweet I could eat.

Candy: well yes I do but it really depends on what kind of sweet you want.

Lulu saw her smirking and knew what she was thinking about and smacked her arm while I was being an oblivious little cinnamon roll even though I make them jokes all the time myself.

James: hmm maybe something something I could suck on.

Candy:(my God I wanna tie him up and saver his flaver) here's a sucker then.

James: yay thanks.

I then put the sucker in my mouth.

James: oh by the way what time is it.

Lulu: it's about 8 pm why.

James: fuck I gotta get back before I get killed.

Candy: are you going back to the mansion cause they got it fixed smto where we all have rooms there.

James: really thanks so wanna head back then.

Lulu: sure.

Candy: sure.

Time skip

As we get to the mansion I saw it was so much bigger then before as I opened the door I saw that it looked normal but just a lot more people I started to walk upstairs until I hear.

Jackie: oh there you are bug boy.

I turned around and say.

James: actually it's arachnid.

Jackie: I believe I still need to kill you.

I then jump on to the ceiling and sit criss cross applesauce on the ceiling.

James: only if you get me down.

I say that as I stick my tongue out.

Tina: why don't you come down.

James: nope.

Angel: is it always like this.

James: yep.

Nina: it's going to be a long day.

James: hey candy can I have another sucker.

Candy: sure.

She then throw me a sucker.

Nat: James your gonna ruin your dinner.

I then proceeded to say.

James: your not my dad!

Nat: don't you dare start with those damn vines.

I then said this just to piss her off.

James: look at all those chickens.

Nat: no bad James.

James:2 Bros chilling in a hot tub 5 feet apart cause they aren't gay.

Nat: kill me.

James: not today sweet cheeks.

Nat: oh you don't know how sweet my cheeks are.

James: which set.

Nat:*confused* huh.

James: which set your face cheeks or.

I literally had a shit eating grin on my face when I said this.

James: or your ass cheeks.

Nat:* blushing*

James: *still smiling* you said they was sweet so which set are.

Just then I felt something hit my back and I wasn't expecting that so I fell on to the floor I looked over where I guessed it came from and I saw Jess smiling ear to ear I started to pout but before I could get up I weight on  my back I looked over and saw Nat sitting on my back.

James: oh h-hi Nat.

I was obviously nervous for good reason I then turned over looking up at Nat she was smirking she then started to get closer to me I then closed my eyes I then felt her kiss me I kissed back when she let me breath again I was panting and blushing.

Nat: oh what's this someone's looks like he's embarrassed.

She was this while smiling ear to ear I then flipped her over on to the floor I then bent down to her and kissed her on the cheek I the flipped off of her and shot a web up the stairs I pulled myself up there towards my room as I got there I opened my door and shut it I locked it and I webbed it up so no one could come in and bother me I then turned around and I saw that there was a few knew things in here with me I looked over it was an Xbox and some games I thought I'd play them later I then laid down on the bed and went to sleep.