chapter 18 🍋

Time skip

As I was waking up I saw that Nat was on top of me.

James:*blushing* n-nat!

Nat: James I'm sorry but I can't hold back any more.

James: p-please be g-gental.

Nat then started to take off my shirt she saw all my scars I then covered my scars.

Nat: don't cover them.

She then held my hands above my head she then let go.

Nat: keep them there.

She then started to feel up my body she then put her head near my chest she then licked my left nipple.

James: *moans* n-not there p-please.

Nat what's wrong where's the tough guy we all know.

James: s-shut up.

Nat then went down to to my pants she looked up at me I nodded my head she then took off my pants she then got up and stripped I looked away she then got back on top of me as she did she pressed her boobs on me making me even more embarrassed she then got low her face was near my boxers she then used her teeth to take off my boxers revealing my large member she was smiling ear to ear she then started to lick and suck it.

James:*moan's*

She kept this up until I was almost at my limit she then got back up and lowered her entrance to my member and let it enter she then.

Nat:*moan's* s-so big.

She started bouncing up and down on it we was both a moaning mess I then grabbed her boobs and started to fondel them.

She then said.

Nat: oh l-looks someone like my tits.

James: s-shut up.

She then started to go faster I was losing my mind I was going wild I then felt my limit and.

Nat: j-james I'm close.

James: m-me too.

She then slammed down one last time as we both came.

James/nat: ahhh!!!

we both fell over she hugged me tight I was getting tired again as we was falling asleep I said.

James: I love you master

Time skip.

As I woke up as I remembered what happened I saw I was in my pajamas I saw that Nat was at my desk she turned around and smiled at me I looked away blushing.

Nat:*giggles*

She then got up and sat near me on the bed I layed back down and looked away.

Nat: what's wrong are you still embarrassed about earlier.

I didn't say anything I had my cheeks puffed out.

Nat: so James about what you said before you fell asleep.

I then realized what she was talking about I blushed.

Nat: I mean I don't mind I'm usually the one that has to punish you and I do love it when I do.

James: s-shut it.

Nat: hmm maybe I should tell the other girls to have you call them master.

She was smiling ear to ear u then curled in to a ball as she spanked my ass lightly.

James: epp!

Nat: oh come on you know I'm joking.

I then sat up.

James: Nat.

Nat:*smiles*yes.

James I l-love you.

Nat then put her hand on my cheek.

Nat: I love you too.

I then got up and went to the door.

James: oh just so you know your tits are amazing.

I then ran at out the room as she was blushing and yelling at me as I ran down the stairs I went to the kitchen as I saw a bag from McDonald's that had a note from it it said James's don't touch I then took the bag as I looked in the bag and found 20 piece mcnuggets and 5 mcdoubles I then went to the fringe and got a coke out of there.

Time skip

As I got done I felt arms wrap around me I looked up and saw slenda.

James: hi.

Slenda: hi.

James: thx.

Slenda: I know you love McDonald's.

James: I love any food.

Slenda:*chuckles* yeah I know.

I then looked in the living room and I saw Jess and benny Jess looked like she just lost a game with her she then saw me and smiled she then looked to slenda.

Jess: so are we not gonna talk about that they fucked.