43: Kind-hearted Fan Yaoli

Chapter 43: Kind-hearted Fan Yaoli

Fan Yaoli still strolling in the Country until she reach the countryside which is the place where a lot of bandits are residing.

Fan Yaoli can't help but to feel unlucky today. She wanted to go back on thr Capital but something caught her attention.

"Pl-please sp-spare us! W-we al-ready g-give you the h-half of o-our p-pro-fit!" Fan Yaoli saw the Bandits who's harassing a Family.

She can see that their target was really badly beaten and really needs a medical attention.

"I don't care! Give me your money! All of it!" The bandit tried to slash the whip to them but Fab Yaoli move fast and stop it in mid-air.

"You are bullying the weak why don't you fight to someone who is above you?" Fan Yaoli coldly said. The leader of the bandit was now irritated.

"Are you nuts? Or just plain stupid? Who's idiot who will fight to someone who's more powerful to you? It is a suicidal you know?" The leader of the bandit shamelessly said as if it was a matter of fact.

"So if you know know that it was stupid then why don't you apply them to yourself? This Family is top weak to your Cultivation compare to them. They are a non-cultivators but you bully them so why would they fight you? You know that weak cannot fight strong so why would you fight to someone who's weak to you?" Fan Yaoli laugh and devilishly smirk to the leader of bandit.

Many of the bandit almost fall on the ground because they are all scared.

"To flaunt your power? Or to prove that your powerful?" Fan Yaoli said.

In just a minute, she grab the whip and slash it to the Bandit leader.

"Stop! Stop!" You can hear how many cuss did he curse as Fan Yaoli even add some power to it.

"So you know that it hurts if you slash them to someone. So why would you slash them to a non-cultivator? You already been hurt to this slash even if you are already a cultivator. Whats more to someone who did not even cultivate? Are you plain nuts or plain stupid?" Fan Yaoli use is own words against him.

The bandits tried to leaver but Fan Yaoli oppress them using her power.

"Who said that you can leave this place, Alive?" She really emphasise the word alive and smile creepily.

"No one will leave this place alive. So start praying to your God for you to have some saviour before I kill you!" She laugh maniacally and slash the whip to the Leader of bandits.

But this time, the bandit just vanish into thin and he was like had been perish because his whole body fades away.

Fan Yaoli walk to the member of the bandits. Some of them even pee to their pants because they are all scared. They don't want to die.

"You are all afraid to die but how about the people you kill and tormented in those years you follow that idiot? Did you even spared them? Fan Yaoli looks like an angel of death right now.

He beautiful feature flaunt perfectly to everyone that even if she kill someone in their front, she will still looks like an angel.

"This is your retribution!" She slash them to their critical points where their cultivation will be stripped forever. She also make them paralyse for the rest of their lives.

After that, she went to the family of four who was trembling to fear. She just smile and use he gentlest voice she can use.

"Don't worry I won't hurt your family. I just wanted to diagnose you and give your family a free medical assistance," because of her gentle voice, thr youngest to them went near to her.

She bring out her medical tools and started to diagnose the young girl.

"Just a few broken ribs and some cold. Malnoursh and needs to drink water," she said. She use her power to heal his internal damage immediately and tried to diagnose the others.

In just while, she manage to heal every members of the family.

"How can we repay you?" The mother of the two ask.

"Well since this already happen, I wanted you to spread the news that a doctor will stay here and heal them for free," she smile to the woman who was really shock to what she said.

"You will not demand anything but that?" Fan Yaoli nodded.

"I actually plan to go back to Capital right now but since I saw your condition, I conclude the the others had the same problem so I decided to stay a bit and help your town," she said with a smile.

The family of four felt very ease so they spread the news of the doctor being here in their town.

Fan Yaoli made some tent and call her body guard that her sister assign to her. She give them the order and she help to stand the tent.

After that, she let the guards to organise the people outside and entertain them as they can.

Fan Yaoli bring out her medical tools and started to accept patients.

The people enter with a problem to their health but they become okay as soon as they leave the tent. Whats more is they only need a minute to finish the medical assistance.

No matter what was the illness they had, the longest time that a person stays inside the tent is 5 minutes who had a chronically heart disease.

The people are all happy and grateful to the miracle doctor who make them recover to their illness and discomfort.

Because of this, they plan to give the doctor a gift with all their hearts as a sign of their gratefulness and how thankful they are to the miracle doctor.

They just wish that this gift will be enough for her even if it was just a small things to the eyes of an aristocrat.

--*--

Ybrehl