chocolate fun!

Ciel pov

*knock knock* "come in!" I ordered, sebastian soon opened the door and stepped inside; he walked tawords me with a plate of different chocolates on it. Soon he placed them onto my desk, "Your chocolates My Lord," he said seductively. I blushed and picked up one of the chocolates, "thank you sebastian." I whispered, "Your quite welcome My Lord, However I want to try something new today," he purred into my ear.

Sebastian soon picked up a chocolate and put it on his tongue, he then used his finger to lift my chin up to face him. Then he tapped the side of my mouth for me to open, which I did; he soon put his tongue into my mouth with the little chocolate dancing in between our tongues. The chocolate melted and sebastian pulled away with a devilish smirk on his face. "I see you already exited My Lord," sebastian stated seductively as he pointed to the growing bulge in my pants. I blushed and looked away from him, but he gently grabbed my chin and made me face him. "Let me help you My Lord," he whispered seductively.

He then placed a small chocolate onto my neck, it began to melt and slide down my shoulder; Sebastian started to lick up and down my neck while taking my shirt off. Soon I felt one of his hands on my pants, gently rubbing my member. "Sebastian!" I moaned, I felt him smirk on my neck. "Young master~" he purred against my neck. He soon put his hand into my boxers, grabbing a hold of my member and slowly pumping it. "Ahh! Sebastian~" I moaned.

While sebastian was distracted I reached my hand down to the bulge in his pants, I grabbed it and gently started massaging it. "Ah~" Sebastian moaned; I then felt the cold air hit my bottom half, I blushed and looked away.

Sebastian pov

My lord looked away from me once I removed all of the clothing from his bottom half, I smirked and used my index finger to lift his chin to face me. "What a cute face~" I purred seductively, "seb-sebastian~" Ciel moaned; I started to increase the speed on his member, "No~ Seba-sebastian!~" he moaned as he desperately grabbed onto my shoulder. I smirked as I continued to increase the speed and gently bite his neck, "NO~AHHH!GAHH!" He cries out in pleasure as he came into my hand. "Seb..sebastian," he panted, I looked into his eyes with a smirk on my face. "I believe it is my turn~" i purred seductively.

This put a small smirk on my lords face, "Well then, please take a seat~" he said seductively as he got up and gently pushed me onto the chair. "Now then, what chocolate would you like?~" he asked with excitement in his voice, I blushed hard at his sudden change from submissive to so dominate. "Cream filled please Master~" I purred; Ciel then reached to the tray and picked up a cream filled chocolate cube, Soon the chocolate cube was placed into his mouth.

My master then placed his lips onto mine, I was shocked but I leaned into the kiss. I then felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance, I granted entry and he pushed his tongue into my mouth; The chocolate cube was dancing in between our tongues. The cream leaked out, and our tongues kept dancing with each other.

Ciel then pulled away from the kiss with a even bigger smirk on his face, "My oh My, What a pretty sight~" he purred, "ma-master," I panted, "Now then, let's deal with your big sweet then. shall we?" He said as his hand started unzipping my pants, I panted and moaned, I blushed as my pants were fully opened. "Hm~very big indeed~" he purred as he began giving me a handjob, he was surprisingly good at it.

The handjob was soon replaced by a blow job, Ciel bobbed his head while massaging my balls; I desperately grabbed the chair as I felt my climax nearing. "Master! I'm-I'm-AHH!" I moaned as I came into his mouth, he swallowed all of it with relative ease. I sat in the chair trying to catch my breath. "So sexy~" Ciel said as he helped me up, I fixed my clothes and his.

"I will bring a new tray of chocolates My Lord~" I purred, "Good butler~" he said, I bowed and left to get the chocolates...