bath time with the master!

Sebastian's pov

I walked to my Lords study room after preparing his bath, I gently knocked on the door of his study room. "Bochan your bath is ready," I stated with excitement hidden in my voice. "Good," My master said as he walked out of he study room; we walked down the corridor for a short while, soon we reached his bedroom. I held the door open for him, "after you Bochan," I said. He nodded and walked into his room.

I then lead him to the bathroom door, I held the door open just like I did for the bedroom door; I sat my master on the toilet seat as I started to take his clothes off. "Bochan May I join you in your bath?" I asked as I reached his shorts. He blushed and looked away from me, I smirked as I pulled his shorts off.

He was already exited, "I see, your playing hard to get~" i purred, I started to give him a handjob while licking his neck. "Ah~" he moaned as i found his sweet spot on his neck, I smirked and started to increase the speed. "No sebastian~" he moaned as he grabbed my shoulder. "Bochan~" I moaned as I felt my pants become uncomfortably tight.

My master seemed to notice this and smirked, "Sebastisn take a seat~" he moaned as he pushed himself off of the toilet seat, I smirked and did as I was told.

Ciel's POV

I smirked when sebastian sat down on the toilet seat, I started to kiss his neck while I unbuttoned his shirt. "Master~" he moaned; I started to run my hands up and down his chest while making sure to pass over his nipples. "Please Bochan~" he moaned as I teased him, I smirked. "Please what Sebastian~" I whispered into his ear, he blushed while pushing his hips upwards. "Please touch me~" Sebastian moaned.

I then ran one hand down to his belt, I swiftly took it off and unzipped his pants. I then stepped back for a moment to take in the sight before me. "My such a sexy butler I have indeed~" I purred seductively, Sebastian panted while desperately bucking his hips. This caused me to become even more hard so I smacked his ass, "Bochan!" He moaned/yelped in surprise. "Yes Sebastian~"I said as I started pumping his member. "Ah~" he moaned, his member was twitching in my grip.

Soon he was panting more desperately ad he climax approached, so I stopped pumping his member. And because I was completely naked I got into my bath, "Now You may join~" I purred as I watched sebastian start to take the rest of his clothes off; soon he got into the bath and started grinding against my entrance, "Bochan, May I~" he asked seductively, I turned around to face him. "Hm~ yes you may~" i purred.

Sebastian then turned me around so that I was on the edge of the bath tub, I the  felt the tip of his rock hard member rubbing at my entrance. "Ah~" I moaned as he started to push in. "Bochan~ your so tight~" he panted into my ear. I blushed and stared to rock my hips back and forth, "ha needy aren't we Bochan~" he purred as he started thrusting fast and hard. "Sebastian!" I moaned.

His thrust were hard and rapid, which caused me to become a moaning mess; I soon came into the water, shortly after I felt a warm fluid fill my anus. I smirked.

The in a second i pushed sebastian onto his back and spread his legs wide open, I pushed my member into his entrance without mercy, "Bochan!" He moaned out.

Sebastian's pov

My master thrusted his member in and out with out any mercy at all, the position that I was in was shame full. But I loved it; I soon felt a rush of pleasure in my body, "BOCHAN!" I moaned out really loud. Ciel then pinched my nipples, "master I'm going to come~" I cried out in pure ecstasy. Ciel leaned down to my ear, "Me too~" he purred.

Soon my sexy masters seed shot into my cavern, mine shout out into the water; we sat there for a moment panting like crazy. "My Lord. I think I should prepare another bath," I stated, "yes indeed~" he purred against my neck. "I love you sebastian," he said, "I love you to the depths of hell and back Ciel," I stared...