Chapter 9 🙃

When i got home , i was crying and i went straight to the bathroom and i just sat with my back on the wall and i was just crying and i was looking at a necklace with his name on it and i just took it off and i went out the bathroom and i got a box and put all his stuff he gave to me in a box . And when i went to get my phone from the from the bed i see alot of messages from him and i just blocked him from all my stuff and then i put my pajamas on and i went to sleep .

When i woke up alil sad but i thought to my self u gonna b fine . I got in the shower and did my morning routine and skin routine and i asked pooh can she come over to watch andrea and she said sure and i waited for her to come and she did and she asked me did i see what samual posted and i said "no" and she showed me

 I got in the shower and did my morning routine and skin routine and i asked pooh can she come over to watch andrea and she said sure and i waited for her to come and she did and she asked me did i see what samual posted and i said "no" and she sh...

@sam4u @royalcha 😩
120,091 likes liked by @prettyboymar and more
@prettyboymar @royalcha
@.pooh. @royalcha
215 comments
view more

and i left and drove to samual house .

I knocked on the door and he answered and said "let me explain" and i said "i need to get my stuff" and i walked in and went to the room and i got my stuff and then i was ab to walk out but he was at the door and he blocked me and said "let me explain plz bc i dont wanna lose u" and i said "why were u even with her after u were just with me and my daughter who calls u dada sometime" i start crying and "someone who said ur never gonna cheat on me or anything" and he said "im srry and i wasnt cheating i was meeting u with her bc she said she is pregnant by me and i was clearing my name" and i said "is it ur baby" and he said "no bc i never mess around with her" and i said "oh im srry for over reacting" and he said "its ok" while he starts hugging me and i said "i rlly love u and i like u rlly dont know how much i love u" and he said "yes i do bc i feel the same way" and they we kissed and i left and drove to my house .