Chapter 18🤗

few weeks later , I planned the baby shower and samual was getting food for us and r baby boy was kicking me hard and i got up and walked around and samual came bck and he put up the food and saw me and he was recording me and said "bae what r u doing" and i said "my lil workout " and then he stopped recording and then i went to the bathroom and samual did a prank on me and i got out the bathroom and he said "bae lemme talk to u right quick" and i sat on the bed and i said "huh" and he said "i been thinking ab the baby" and i said "yea" and he said "am i the father" and i said "samual why would u ask that question" and he said "i just wanna know im i the father" and i stood up and i said "samual u the only guy ive been having sex with so dont plag with me" and he said "when we got the ultrasound pics and 4d pics it looks like jatorisa" and i said "samual stop playing with me" and he said "im deadass" and i said "since u don't believe me when im saying ur the father get out" and i walked where his clothes at and i was throwing them on the floor and he said "bae chill its a prank" and i said "stop playing" and he walked up to me with the camera and said "how u feel ab the prank" and i said "u play to much" and he said "ik" and then he kissed me on my cheek and stop the vid and i went to sleep .

We got up and got ready and the dr.sent me a email saying that my due date is the 2nd week wednesday and i said "ok" and i put on my clothes and i had to get my hair done and they came over here and they did my hair and makeup and we took some pics outside

sent me a email saying that my due date is the 2nd week wednesday and i said "ok" and i put on my clothes and i had to get my hair done and they came over here and they did my hair and makeup and we took some pics outside

@royalcha ❤️
922,299 likes liked by @sam4u and more
@sam4u 😘
@.pooh. 🍓

i went bck to the room and he was up and said "bae i like ur hair" and i said "thanks" and he got ready and we went to this recenter and everybody was there and it was alot of gifts and i was so happy ab the little onesies and shoes and socks . 3 hours later , we went home and i got in the shower and got out and put on my pajamas and i laid down and went to sleep .