Moltenboner's Interrogation And Death.

As Y/n Woke Up To An Unknown Place Away From The Beacon Of Torment Then He See Two People Then One Spoke.

???:Hey You. You're Finally Awake! You Tried To Cross The Border Right?

???#2:Blyat That's Not What The Script Say!

???:Well Fuck....

-TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES BROUGHT YOU BY CHIBI CHAOS,CHIBI Y/N AND CHIBI SKELETRON PRIME PLAYING TAG IN DAYTIME.-

???:Hey You. You're Finally Awake We Found You In The Middle Of The Forest..What Happened There..

Chaos:He's Betrayed By The Wonderful Infamous Beacon Of Torment Itself...

Y/n:Chaos?

Chaos:In The Wall Of Flesh Mate! Glad You're Ok!

Y/n:Where Am I?

???#2:To Answer That Quest Friend Is That You're In The ZMDF Military Base HQ.

Y/n:Those Beacon Pricks...They Think They Can Get Away With This....

Chaos:Whoa Whoa...Calm Down We'll Em Soon...

The Door Opened To See Another Person..

???:Glad You're Awake..names Anderson But You Can Call Me Captain Anderson.

Y/n:Y/n L/n.

-at Beacon Of Torment....(Shturman Was Here.)-

Ozpin:Hmmmmm....Some Unknown Group Has Took Y/n Away From Beacon During The Attempt To Retrieve Him With His Team....Dead Man's Gamble Was Not Seen But Also The Unknowns Has Took The Gang Also.....

Glynda:Could Be The White Fang?

Ozpin:No Not White Fang,Not Salem's Faction....But...

Ironwood:What Is It Ozpin?

Ozpin:The ZMDF.

Ironwood:You Mean The Same Group Who Killed My Men In Attempt To Capture The Dead Man's Gamble But Failed?

Ozpin:Yeah Those Military.

Ozpin:They Turned Against Us Because Of What We've Done Abusing 4 Students Indirectly And You James...You Tried To Steal Their Weapons..

Ironwood:Well I Can Retrieve Y/n As Our Soldier Back.

Ozpin:Very Well But Be Careful This Time James...He's Now With The ZMDF That Means Either He's Gonna Vibe Check You With His New Weapon Or Get 360 NoScoped By Chaos's Locus...

Ironwood:I Know How To Bring Chaos..Along With Y/n....

Then The Bullhead Landed To See Chaos's Best Friend Lillia Restrained And Held Hostage By Ironcock Along With His Ass-tlas Army.

Lillia:LET ME GO YOU GENERAL PSYCHOPATH!

Ironwood:Do As I Say Or I'll Have You 5 Of My Men Along With Me Gangbang You Hard.