Night Silence.

NIGHT SILENCE.

NOVEMBER 30 2021.

Y/N L/N.

EMERALD FOREST.

12:00 AM.

Pilot:Aight... Were Almost At The Landing Zone Get Ready Mates.

Y/n Got His HVK 30 And His Axe Lava.

While Chaos Got His Frosty 50, Digital Enderman And His Old Locus Named Golden Snake.

Pilot#2: Arrived At The LZ Starting Point,Good Luck Boys.

Y/n:Same You To Mates.

Chaos:We'll Call You Back When It's Done.

Then They Rappelled To The Ground.

Then Chaos Tossed His Old Sniper Golden Snake To Y/n And He Catched It.

Cpt.Anderson(On The Radio):Alright,There Was A Good Sniping Position On Your Front Close To Your LZ Starting Point Head There And You'll Get The Good View.

Y/n:On It Captain.

Cpt.Anderson:Remember Silence Is Required For This Duo Mission Supressors  Out Once You Two Got There.

Chaos:Affirmative Captain.

Y/n:Roger That.

Then They Silently Run To The Position As They Have Arrived There They Pulled Out Their Sniper Put A Supressors On It So It Will Be Silent.

Y/n:Alright Chaos,If You See Anything That Has From Them Alert Me.

Chaos:Copy That.

As The Huntsmen Army Camp Was There Filled With 50 Huntsmen And 50 Atlas Soldiers.

Jake(On The Radio):Additional Task From Captain:Eliminate Them All Silently.

Both:Roger/Copy.

As Two Huntsmen Beacon Students Were At The Alone Area.

Y/n:Big Fucking Mistake For Them.

Chaos:Alright Let's Take Them Out.

Y/n:On My Mark...

As The Got Clear Shot At Their Heads

Y/n:Go.

Two Bullets Took Them Out Silently.

Chaos:Nice Shot.

Y/n:Tango Down.

Chaos:Hey Y/n.

Y/n:Yeah?

Chaos:Your Sniping Skills Are Remarkable.
(Reference?)

Y/n:Thanks Same As Yours Chaos.

They Carry On Then Chaos Spotted Something..To See A Twin Girls Were Restrained By Them With Heterochromia Eyes But Their Scars Or Wounds Are Showing Metal Steel Instead Of Flesh.

To See A Twin Girls Were Restrained By Them With Heterochromia Eyes But Their Scars Or Wounds Are Showing Metal Steel Instead Of Flesh