Isaiah

After I left from Natalie's house I drove over to the hospital.

I don't know what I did to piss off Natalie but it was starting to piss me off as well.

I got out the car and slammed the door. I walked up to the front desk to ask for the room number but I saw them in the waiting room.

I walked in to see my parents, Lillian, her mother, and her cousin standing around waiting for some news.

Her father is in a coma and they don't know if he'll wake up.

When I walked in everyone looked at me and seemed rejoiced I decided to show. Can't say I felt the same.

"Isaiah thank God your here." Lillian said as she came over and hugged me.

I let her stay for a few seconds and pulled her off me in the nicest way possible. She looked confused but kept silent.

The doctor came in and gave us some news.

"What's the news doc?" Mrs. Julian asked.

"I'm sorry. He's not going to be able to make it. He had a stoke and we were not able to get him back. I'm sorry."

Once he broke the news Lillian broke down in to tears on the floor. I didn't know what to do because I don't want to send her the wrong message. But she needed me at this moment.

I rubbed her back slowly into a hug as she cried all her tears on me. Which just come to think of it I put me favorite shirt.

Damn.

Afterwards. My parents decided until the funeral that Lillian, Abigail, and her mother can stay with us. Just so they can take their mind off his Lucas death.

I won't lie Lillians father was one of the best. He was there for me a lot when my father couldn't be due to work. So I can't imagine what Lillian is going through.

"Hey Isaiah can you go check on Lillian to make sure she's ok. Me, Julian, and Abigail are going to get some clothes for all them. While your father is going to talk to their partners about Lucas death." She said as she walked up to me. "I know he was like father to you as well so if you want to talk about it I'm here ok?" She said as she looked at me worried like any other mother would.

"I'm fine ma." I said as I kissed her on the cheek and went upstairs to the guest room where Lillian is staying.

I took a breath before knocking on the door and opening it.

She was laying in the bed still sobbing as usual.

"Hey I was just coming to check on you. You seem fine so bye." I said as I started to close the door but she called me.

What do you want?

I looked back in the room. She's now sitting up looking at me.

"C-Can you just come in for a moment? Just until I follow asleep. Please." She said as moved over.

"Look I'm only being nice to you because of your dad. So don't get any ideas." I said as I went over by her in the bed and laid down.

"You don't want to get under the covers. I promise to fall asleep faster." She said as she pulled the covers over.

I looked at her and got under. All I'm saying is I'll do whatever to make her leave me the hell alone.

"See much better." She smiled as she laid on top of my chest.

It was nice and quiet until the siren spoke.

"I remember when my father used to take me to the lake every summer break. Just so I could learn how to fish. He taught me so much about the wild and the different fish that lived in the lake. Which ones to eat and which ones to keep."

"Once a keeper always a keeper." We said together making us laugh.

"I was 12 when I told him I never wanted to go fishing again. But sometimes I wish I never said that. I just want to be like the other girls all grown up. It broke him deep down. But no matter how old i was he always asked and i always turned him down. I just wish he could asked me once more." She said as she started to cry again but stopped.

"Your father loved you no matter what." I said as I looked at her. She looked at me in relief.

Next thing I know she kissed me.

"Wait. Lillian I can't."

"Why not. I can make you feel better." She said as she sat up.

"I'm suppose to make you feel better."

"Then do it." She said as she got on top of me.

She kissed my lips traveling down to my neck down to my partner.

A smile appeared on her face. As she took off her shirt revealing her small breast. Nothing compared to Natalie's.

"No. Lillian. Sorry. I ca—" I started but was cut off by Lillians lips crashed into mines.

As she kept kissing me her hands traveled down to my partner stroking him.

"What about your mom?" I said in between kisses.

"They won't be back for another hour." She said as she took my shirt off and my pants.

Before I know it we started going at it.

_________

"Ughhh. I needed that." Lillian said as she laid back in the bed.

I sat up and started to put my clothes back on. For some reason what we just did didn't sit right with me. It wasn't with Natalie. And throughout the whole time I was thinking of her.

But Lillian horrible moans was throwing me off.

"What's wrong?" She said as she sat up.

"We've shouldn't have done this."

"We just had sex."

"I know that's the problem. It wasn't with someone I actually care for." I said as I walked out the room just in time for the door bell to ring.

I headed down stairs and to answer the door revealing Natalie.

Shit.