Natalie✨

It's been two weeks since Isaiah confessed his feelings for me and since I found out he slept with Lillian. And on top of that my best friend is pregnant.

"Ughhhh. I hate this fucking morning sickness."Layla said as she walked out the bathroom in her pjs.

"You still get them." Jackie asked as she came in the room with cereal.

"Unfortunately. But the doctor said it should be going away soon." She said as she grabbed Jackie's bowl.

Yeah so ever since the situation with Isaiah they all decided to have a sleepover to make me feel better. So I have been forcefully going shopping and going out to eat. I even got my nails painted.

"Hey!"Layla whined.

"Yes?" Jackie questioned her.

"For real Jackie. I'm pregnant."

"Ok. Pregnant or not. Your not getting my cereal."

"You are a messed up human being."

"Fine, but whenever I get hungry one day you and that baby better share y'all food."

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch. So good."

"So what we doing today?" Amber asked as she sat up on the floor.

" I don't know. Natty what you wanna do?"

"I would like to stay inside and be locked away from society forever." I said as they all looked at me.

"Oh so we're not going to do that. Any other suggestions?"

"Oh y'all guess what? Yesterday was that girl Lillian father funeral." Amber said as she looked up from her phone.

"Fuck that bitch and her family. They always acting like the world rules around them. They all can suck my dick." Layla yelled as we all looked at her. "It's my hormones. Alright."

"Alright that's it we're going the mall." Jackie suggested.

"We already been." Amber added.

"Anddd? I need a new shirt and more snacks."

"You have enough."

"One can never have enough."

"Bitch you gon' get diabetes."

"Well I need to go to the store as well. Baby shopping." Layla alluded.

"Well we don't have to go to the mall we can just hit the outlet. What time we leaving?"

"NATALIE AND FRIENDS BREAKFAST IS READY!" My mom shouted.

"OK!" I shouted back as we all headed downstairs. "After breakfast."

On my way out Jackie came up to me. "So since you and Isaiah aren't dating? Can we know how big his buddy is now?"

"No. Your so nasty." I said as i pushed her.
__________

"Jackie can you hurry up please I still have to take a shower." I said as I banged on the door.

She been in there for 45 minutes already.

"I just got in here." She yelled back.

"I told you to take yours last night." Layla said as she put on her jeans.

"I really could have sworn that I lived here."

I said as I walked back to my room. I grabbed my clothes and went to shower in my parents room. Afterwards I finished getting dressed in my room and Layla did my curls cause I was too depressed to make them look cute.