Extra - Separation

Forth started his university in the city and he stayed in the dormitory. He will just come home during the weekend.

Everynight Forth would call Beam and talked for hours before they sleep. Its already a routine of the two and Forth would also constantly checked on Beam even in school.

"What took you so long to pick up?" Forth instantly confronted Beam when the latter answered his call.

"I was in the bathroom" Beam glared and exclaimed irritatedly.

"Turn on your video" Forth sternly said to the other line. He has been calling Beam for the fourth time before he picked up and it immensely pissed him off.

"There...satisfied?" Beam snapped at Forth also feeling pissed at the older guy.

Forth just looked at Beams face in the screen of his phone without saying anything.

"So, what now?" Beam asked with a glare.

"Have you studied your lessons?" Forth asked gently after a while. His anger immediately disappeared when he saw Beams handsome face.

"Yup, I did already, we did a group study in the library with my classmates before I went home" Beam responded casually.

"Where else did you go?" Forth asked while he narrowed his eyes towards the screen.

Beam glared at him looking annoyed again.

"I went straight home after the group study" Beam explained even if he cant see the reason why he should be.

"Very good" Forth exclaimed with his serious face.

"Duhh...Im not a prison. I will go out everytime I want" Beam glared at the guy in the screen.

"Yes you are not, but you will tell me where you will be going and especially who you are with" Forth exclaimed angrily.

Beam gaped with the sudden anger of Forth.

"P, I think its time for you to have a girlfriend. You are so grumpy for your age. Go out and have fun there, sex might be good too" Beam glared at his brother and suggested what he just thought would be good for him.

Forth glared at Beam with his death glare.

"Im not joking P', instead of checking on me all the time, why dont you find someone you could devote your full attention or maybe I could just find someone to take care of me so that you wont worry too much" Beam suggested genuinely. Forth has been in the university for almost six months and he never failed the day that he wont check on him in school and at home every night.

He seemed to be not studying and just checking him around. Beam thought that his P is just homesick when he is calling him almost every hour when he started at the university. But after six months that he still been doing that hourly call, something is already not right with his P'Forth.

"Are you throwing me away Beam" Beams suggestions fueled more Forth's anger.

Beam gaped at the screen looking at Forth who is obviously so angry with his flusttered red face and his sharp eyes.

"Its not what I meant P', please dont be angry" Beam tried to pacified his brother while feeling so nervous with the anger he saw in Forths face.

"Then what do you mean by those words?" Forth asked with his gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

"P'Forth...please calm down. What Im trying to say is that we have our own lives P', you can meet a lot of people there in the university and you should enjoy this stage of your life. We are so young to just focus on each other" Beam carefully and patiently explained to his triggered brother. Although he cant fully understand why his P'Forth's reaction with what he said is this intense.