for people that talk shit about bts

Okay i feel so annoyed that i have to say this but

People need to stop talking about bts like they know SHIT about them cause they DON'T stop fucking saying they don't deserve their fame because they fucking do!!

They worked hard to get where they are right now, they worked their asses not so you haters can say SHIT about them like you know them. you don't so stop bringing them down

Find something to do with your life instead of cyberbullying 7 grown ass men in the internent because their more succesful than your bitter ass.

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE SUCCESFUL THAN YOU DOES GIVE YOU RIGHTS TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THEM ACCEPT THE FACT AND FUCKING MOVE ON.

Don't say shit if you don't even know the fucking truth.

All the 7 members deserve everything they have and the love we give them

Don't fucking say shit like "this member should not be there" "bts is better with 6/5 members"

SHUT THE FUCK UPP!!!

All 7 deserve to be in the group they have their part that makes them important to the group.

Maybe i should say to you: maybe you should not excist? Like am i wrong?

YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM SO DON'T!!!

READ SOME ARTICLES FIRST AND GET TO KNOW WHY THE HELL THEY DEBUTED AND HOW THEY STARTED AT THE BOTTOM AND CLIMBED TO THE TOP BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT AND SOUND STUPID AS FUCK ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS FALSE YOU DUMB BITCH!

and thats on period