Chapter 39

y/n's p.o.v

it was 1 in the afternoon, jungkook had asked me earlier if we could go to an amusement park, of course i had agreed, i was happy i could finally hang out with with together again.

i got ready and took a shower, as i was taking a bath i reminisce on our high school days, a lot had happen that's for sure, i hated him with passion back then there was a point were i wanted to murder him, but lisa stopped me saying i could charged with murder, but i told her its not like i care. 

i hated the guy so much back then, of course he was attractive that was for sure but that was one of the reasons i hated him more, just because he was attractive he could get away with all the mean things he did to some students, well i can't say he has changed much, he still teases me and brother but at least i can take it not like hoseok who is practically crying. 

putting that topic aside, i went to my closet and picked out my outfit, i wore a yellow striped t- shirt with a black shirt and a pair of vans, i put my hair in a half ponytail and put a flower hair clip on the side, i smile to myself while looking at the mirror, satisfied. 

i grab my phone and took a quick photo and posted it on my insta, i got quite a bit famous there because of my boyfriends popularity overseas,  not that im complaining but it would be nice if i was known for being me and not jungkook's girlfriend. 

i finally leave my house and met up with jungkook in a nearby park, after a couple of minutes of waiting he finally arrives.

"took you a while, dumbass."

"well aren't you in a hurry, i was taking a shit, calm down."

"jungkook!"

"what?"

i roll my eyes and hit him lightly while he chuckles, honestly this boy is such a pain in the ass sometimes, i questions my self on how i even fell in love with him in the first place.

"you're the one who invited me, of course i would expect you to be here earlier than me."

"well sorry that i had to take a shit first."

"you never change, do you?, you can be so vulgar sometimes"

"yeah yeah, c'mon lets go"

i sighed and grab onto his arms and we continue to walk towards our destination, we made a couple stops in front of a couple stores because this boy claims he had to get something he ordered a few days ago.

i had my suspicions but ignored it anyway, he continue to walk until we finally made it to the amusement park, i smile in excitement. 

"hey y/n, go in front of the sign, i'll take your picture."

"huh?, o-okay"

"oh yes! that's right strike a pose queen!"

"okay that's enough, you're embarrassing me!"

'what? im just complementing my baby"

he said as he gave me back my phone as he wrapped his arms around my waist, i blush a bit and lightly smack his arm, he chuckle and we look around the place, getting a couple looks from people which i assume where some fans of jungkook. 

"y/n, lets ride that one!"

"fine, but don't complain to me later!"

we both enter the line to a roller coaster rides, he might not seem like it but this boy can be so scared of heights i had no idea why he wanted to ride this one, i shrug to myself, oh well it'll be fun seeing get so scared.