Adorable

Suggested by: StrawberrySylveon

[Hanako x Insecure!Reader]

---

"...ωααααααɦ!"

"She's crying again Senpai..." Kou spoke quietly, glancing in the stall you had locked yourself in.

Nene paused from sweeping, turning over to face the stall. "This is the third time today; I'm going to ask what's wrong this time!"

Yashiro clenched her fist in determination.

Kou's hand slipped from the window he was cleaning, the rag almost slipping from it. "Last time you asked her she started crying more-!"

He rushed over to stop Nene, but she already had knocked on the locked door.

Kou stopped halfway to Yashiro, sighing in defeat. You hiccuped behind the stall, before opening your mouth to answer. "Y- yeah?" A whine pasted your mouth directly after answering.

Yashiro tumbled the broom in her hands, trying to think of anything to say. "(Y/n)-chan, are you okay? What's wrong?"

You sniffled loudly at the question. Both teens tensed at the sound. It sounded like you were going to explode with tears all over again.

They would have to deal with an annoyed Hanako, who would scold them both for making you cry more.

"(Y/n)-senpai! Do you want candy? I have some!" He quickly rushed out the words.

"...yes please." Your voice came out hoarse, making you cringe from behind the door.

Kou dug through his pockets, finding only a lollipop he was going to give to the Mokke. He paced over to the stall, tossing the small piece of candy over the door. It was a small sacrifice to make sure you didn't cry.

You luckily caught it, and stared at the wrapper it was in.

Looking past the candy, you looked down at your body. Should you even eat this?

"(Y/n)-chan, can you tell us what's wrong now?" Yashiro asked again. You looked at the door, and decided that you should at least face them. You unlocked the door, only opening it a bit for your eye to see through the creak.

"I- I look really bad today..." You mumbled, looking down at your shoes. "Huh-?" Kou didn't get a chance to speak due to Yashiro slightly shoving him out of the way.

"What?! That's not true (Y/n)-chan! You look beautiful as always!" The young girl tried to open the stall, making you feel like a cornered animal.

She was obviously lying to you.

You ripped the lollipop open, letting the artificial flavor hit your taste buds. You hummed in protest against what she said, not wanting to respond. Your hand stayed on the cool metal lock of the door, wondering if you should lock yourself in again.

Yashiro sighed, grabbing Kou's hand. "We need to go find him." She whispered- not so quietly. Kou frowned at the idea, but none the less let the smaller girl pull him out of the restroom that he wasn't even suppose to be in.

"Him?" You questioned. "Do they mean Tsuchigomori-sensei?" You paled at the idea.

They couldn't be getting Hanako-Kun right now.

Hanako had randomly disappeared for a moment by himself. He always randomly did it.

If it was Tsuchigomori-sensei, you'd just threaten to tell the press that a teacher was harassing you in the bathroom.