Invisible Force

Suggested by: sshnookums

[Tsuchigomori x Reader]

---

"Good morning (L/n)-Sensei!" Three female students skipped around you as soon as you entered the school.

"Good morning everyone. You all seem excited about something today." Chuckling, you managed to make it into the schools halls with an extra student deciding to follow along.

"Is something happening today?" The student that suddenly joined walked on your right side. The three students skipped next to you on your left side, giggling.

"I has able to confess to that classmate I liked! I followed everything (L/n)-sensei said to do!" One of your students said, skipping in front of you and stopping.

You were force to stop walking with this. "That's great! Look at my little gakusei. I told you all you had to do was get to know him." You clapped your hands together, tilting your head in a delicate manner.

The student ran closer to you and grabbed your hands in her. "Thank you so much Sensei!" She looked up at you determinedly. A hint of sadness were held in her eyes though.

'The thought of their graduation coming soon must've hit them.' You randomly thought, having no reason to think this. It was a gut feeling that you had developed when it came to your students. It must've been right.

"I had a feeling you were going to confess today, so make sure to come to me during lunch, okay?" You pulled your hands from her and and gave her a small smile. "Eh? But... Why Sensei?" She asked, trailing behind you when you started walking again.

"I have a gift for you all!" You grinned when the looked at you in awe. "Now head to class and make sure everyone isn't making a mess of our classroom." You stopped and let the students pass you.

"Okay Sensei! We will!" They all ran eagerly, trying to become students you could be proud of. You watch when they ran, feeling a bit nostalgic.

"No running in the halls! You'll get hurt so be careful!" You yelled out when they got far from hearing distance.

"𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 𝐶𝒉𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑, 𝑌𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝐸𝑖𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟." Feeling your back stiffen, you slowly turned to face your fellow teacher. "Tsuchigomori! Oh I was just-" You felt yourself start to lose dignity under his soft gaze.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you were just reminding them but don't go breaking rules yourself." He crossed his arms, looking super cool in his white coat!

You gave him a goofy grin, admiring your co-worker. You must've looked silly looking up at him with a expression on your face. He shook his head and leaned on the wall next to him.

"I won't do it again! Hehe..." You could play off being cool in front of your students, but it would always wash away around him.

He was someone you genuinely admired and was the whole reason you had decided to work at this school. Moving into this town had it's ups and downs.

He was definitely an up that came with living here.

"You don't sound very sorry about breaking the rules." He had a stoic look on his face but you could tell he was just teasing.

To any staff or students, you both were obviously flirting. The students always thought you both were a married couple with how he would suddenly start to stutter after being able to make you giggle.