18.

Not with him. Not with him.

You thrash and kick and scream so loudly that you start the monkeys up. You begin to despair; now your mate will never hear you.

The big male merely slides you off his shoulder and presses you bodily into his chest. He's so strong he barely misses a beat as he continues on the run. Your mouth his smothered, your hands are pinned and your feet kick uselessly at the air. At every jolting footstep your face rubs into his sweaty, matted chest hair. It makes you choke. It makes you gasp for breath.

By the time he starts to slow, you feel dizzy and a headache throbs between your eyes. When he eases you to your feet, you crumple to the ground. The canopy spins. Your heart pumps irregularly in your chest. Vaguely, you hear him moving around. The monkeys are quiet now. Rain patters through the leaves and plops in the puddles of water that are quickly replacing the leafy forest floor. Debris sticks to your back, cold and moist. You grip onto yourself as you begin to shiver uncontrollably.

Branches rustle as he stomps around. Sticks crack. And soon his shadow spills over you. 'Up,' he grunts.

You don't move.

'Up!' he repeats.

You just clutch yourself tighter, doing your best to conceal your breasts beneath your arms. You cross your legs too. With a growl, he seizes your ankle and you shriek as he drags you along the muddied ground. You manage to half sit up before slumping back down again. Your heart leaps into your throat at what you see ahead.

He's taking you to his home. To his shelter. And you know, without a doubt, what he's going to do to you there.

'No!' you cry, rolling onto your belly with some difficulty as you try to grab onto something, as though, somehow, you can stop him from doing the inevitable—this massive, hairy man-beast. The wet ground slides beneath your fingers. Mud streaks up your abdomen. Tears streak down your face.

When you no longer feel the wet ground but the soft, dry feel of animal hide of his bedding, he releases your ankle. He stands over you for several moments as you lie curled up on your side, helpless and hopeless, your head tucked between your elbows, quivering.

He doesn't leave you like that for long. With a growl, he grabs your wrists and yanks you to your knees. If you harbour any doubt at all of his intention, you have none now. His erection points directly in your face. His testicles sag in their loose, wrinkly skin below, the hair wet and matted.

He doesn't attempt to say anything, he doesn't attempt to give you any sort of warning, but simply grabs your head and shoves your face into his groin. Gagging and retching, you try to thrash your head out of his grip but he merely knots both his hands in your hair and holds you tight. Spreading his thighs further apart, he groans as he rubs your face into his cock. You snap your mouth shut but the stinking, soggy feel of him is all over your lips and nose and eyes.

'Stop it!' you scream grabbing at his wrists.

He doesn't listen. You try to pull your head back to no avail; he's much too strong. At a rush of fearless rage that takes you by surprise, you let go of his wrists and grab him hard between the legs.

With a roar, he releases you, staggering back as he hunches over his balls.

'I told you to stop!' you shout, baring your teeth.

Red fills his face. He bares his teeth back. The huge muscles in his shoulders bulge. A giant vein in his right peck throbs in time with his heartbeat. An icy-cold dread sweeps away your rage. This is not like when you tried to fight off your mate. There will be no tolerance here.

This male means business. His hands fist at his sides.

'No!' you scream as he charges. You try to kick out at him, but he's quick and ferocious and manages to seize your foot in his giant fist. With a roar, he grabs your lower leg with his other hand and twists hard, forcing you back onto your belly.

You scream; at the pain, at the sheer terror. So this is what the women were talking about. Little wonder! Little wonder your two sexes separated those hundreds of years before. Men really are monsters!

You scream again as he grabs you around the waist and yanks you onto all fours. He tears away your skirt. Next goes your bra as he grabs and pulls at your breasts. 'Stop it! Please!'

You scream and scream and scream. It does nothing: the forest doesn't answer, your mate doesn't arrive and this feral man-beast doesn't stop.

He crawls over you, his big, hairy wet body weighing yours down heavily. He gives a low growl, then groans as he sniffs at the back of your neck. He drags his fingers roughly through your hair. You're quivering and grunting in terror.

'No, no, no, no, please.'

He presses his groin against your backside until you can feel the hard, full length of him along your crack.

Fisting his hands in your hair, he licks at the back of your neck, dipping his tongue into that depression at the base of your head. Then he grabs your breasts, kneading them with his hands so roughly you cry out. You grab at his hands to try to make him stop, digging your nails into his fingers, but it's all futile. With a grunt, he pulls you to your knees and continues to manhandle your breasts. You're crying now. There's nothing you can do to stop him. What will happen will happen and there's nothing you can do about it.

He lowers one of his hands to your groin and you weep harder as he explores you. What's worse is that your body is responding against your will. Despite it all, you can feel how wet you are. You can hear it as he opens you up with his fingers.

'Stop! Stop! I don't want it! I don't want it!'

You gasp, grabbing onto his wrist as he pushes his finger deep inside you. He cares nothing for your pain. He cares nothing for your fear. Man-beast. Monster. Animal!

Pressing his face into the back of your neck, he groans, then growls. Suddenly, he pulls his finger out of you with a wet suck. And you know that he's had enough of his rough play. You jerk your whole body against him. You try to butt his face with the back of your head. You scream. You bellow. You thrash your head from side to side. It doesn't work. Nothing works.

He shoves you back onto all fours.