Chapter 11

Angel Dust was currently sitting at his desk, once again, doing paperwork. And, once again. He was distracted. This time though, he was the one distracting himself. After the phone call, Angel's mind wandered on how to show his affection. His mostly ranged from pure adult fun-time to 'tsundere-type' . As Nifty calls it. Which wasn't his fault, exactly... 1940's America and homosexuality weren't really buddy-buddy back them. He was raised to basically to hate himself. 

Okay, time to stop that type of thinking. Where was he? Oh, yeah. Showing affection and care to Alastor. "Now, if I was Alastor, what would I want?" Angel sighed. After awhile, of still not doing paperwork. He decided to text Husk.

Angel Dust: Hey.

Husk: Sup

Angel Dust: You're close to Al, yeah?

Husk: Yeah why?

Angel Dust: What would Al like, like for a show of affection.

Husk: Im afraid I dont know what you mean

Angel Dust: Like, say you are Alastor, and I want to do something to show how much I love you. What would you want?

Husk: Oh! I would say a date

Angel Dust: Date? As in Date, Date?

Husk: Yeah! Like a picnic, or something

Angel Dust: Husk. You. Are. A. Genius. Thanks!

Husk: No problem! Just don't go overboard

Angel shut down his phone. "A picnic is a great idea! I should probably find a good spot..." Angel said out-loud as he pulled up 'Hellogle'. Eventually, Angel found a park. "Everything is going to plan." Angel sighed contently. "Though... I should probably get some gifts." Angel groaned. Relationships are hard. He thought back on past experiences and talks. That was when one hit him.

Alastor was sitting in his room with a old movie projector. Angel Dust had silently snuck up behind him, watching the other. On the wall played some Felix The Cat cartoon. "Hey, what ya watching?" Angel Dust asked, though he already knew what he was watching. "Oh! It's a character from when I was alive. His name is Felix!" Alastor cheered. "You-uh. You really like him, huh?" Angel then asked, seeing how excited Alastor was. "Yes! I find him hilarious." Alastor replied while blushing. 

"That's it! I will get him a Felix The Cat plush, and maybe some other things..." Angel said. He then went back to his work.