1 The escape

Mitch's POV

I walked along looking for Ty through the maze he went into while writing a message to notch saying if there's an emergency just teleport us to the castle.

I sent it and looked up when the world went digital then I was randomly in the castle an all my friends were there.

"Hey guys be serious and don't laugh but herobrine has escaped and will not stop until the world is under his control" said notch.

He pulled out a box that has the elements if peace. He opened the box and we all gasped. They weren't there.

"Well if you guys just stand there by the time you leave the chocolate milk rain will be in a different city" I said running outside.

I licked the chocolate and smiled. I heard a deep voice call my name and I jumped.

"He he he hello Mitch let me guess that your soul represents courage and bravery. I understand you like what I'm doing and I know what it's like for people to talk behind your back" said the voice.

I recognized the voice and muttered "herobrine...."

He appeared and touched the tip of my brown hair and grinned but not in an evil way.

I backed away and walked back inside.

Ty's POV

Mitch ran back inside and tripped and flopped into the box.

I touched the tip of his nose and he was teleported out of the box. He smiled before a deep voice filled the throne room.

" Aww Ty the soul that represents honesty and trustworthiness. Then there's Jason the one that represents kindness. Jerome represents hope and then there's Adam who represents my least favorite friendship" said the voice.

Herobrine showed up and touched Mitch's hair then disappeared into Mitch's body.

Mitch got up but his eyes were pure white.

"What do you want" I yelled and he snickered. "Just giving you a clue on where the elements might be but you should just like what I'm doing because I know Mitch here does" he said looking down at Mitch's body.

"Retrieve your missing element just make sense to this change of events and don't fall to his master plan and you'll find the elements back where your began" he said and left Mitch's body.

I hugged him and he hugged back. We looked at the maze and grinned.

( at the entrance to the maze)

I looked at the entrance to the maze when a glowing light hit us all. "There now your powers are gone so we can get the game started. First everyone has to do it or you loose and I win" he said.

He disappeared I took one step forward when walls came from the ground and made it so we go our different ways.

"Guys don't be scared well meet at the end ok? For minecraftia" yelled Mitch.

We all screamed and the game had started.