2 The change

Ty's POV

I walked along the path when I spotted a music note. I ran over to it and it disappeared. I followed more and more notes till I was in a room with instruments.

Notes formed into players and I freaked out a little.

"Now what do we have here a music lover and an honest kid" said a man.

Images flashed though my mind of my friends saying how much they hated each other.

I gasped and felt like I wanted to lie I stood there frozen when I heard Adams voice and I snickered.

Jerome's POV

I walked around until I spotted Betty I ran towards it but walked into a wall.

I knew what was going on and I quickly looked away. It boomed through my ears and I instantly felt like wanting something is more than giving hope.

I quickly tore down the wall and grabbed Betty. "MINE" I yelled when I heard Adams voice and snickered.

Jason's POV

I stared at herobrine. "Well aren't you aware that your friends talk about you behind your back?" He said.

That was the 50th question he asked me already and all those were replied with a no.

He raged and hit the ground. I just looked at him in annoyance. "Argh you know what your just way to kind time to be cruel" he said.

I stood there frozen as I felt like that world around me was way to kind it all needed to be meaner.

I heard Adams voice and I grinned.

Mitch's POV

I walked alone through the toughest maze in minecraftia.

I walked into a square ending. I smiled and sat down waiting for my friends to come.

"Well well well if it isn't Mitch. Maybe I can change that element of yours like I did to the rest of your friends.

I looked at him with sad eyes. He touched me in the nose and I instantly felt like scared and weak.

I heard a sound and I jumped into herobrines arms. He smiled and placed me down on the ground.

"Mitch leave now and you don't have to be scared anymore but if you stay you'll keep wandering endlessly through this scary maze forever" his voice boomed.

I jumped and flew to a cloud far away from that scary maze.

Adam's POV

I walked with the meany, the liar, the non-sharer. Now all we need is Mitch.

"Well would you look at that he's leaving us in the dust" said Ty.

I looked up and saw him fly over our heads. The walls went down and herobrine appeared.

"Ha you loose!" He laughed. I frowned and all my friends started fighting.

"But you said they were back where we began" I said. "And never said it was where you started it's where you met all your friends" he said.

I gasped and. Realized they were at my house. In the book I read every night.

He laughed and disappeared.