3 We got them

Adams POV

I walked home with my friends when I slipped.

I looked down and noticed the gravel path had turned to soap. I heard giggling but I just ice skated along.

I got to the house and started looking.

(Time skip)

"I found it" said Jerome. "Can I have it" I said. "NEVER!" He said and he threw it to Ty Which threw it to Jason.

I tackled Jason and easily got the book. I opened it and found the elements but Mitch's element was gone.

I put the element on everyone but nothing happened.

I frowned. "This is stupid" said Ty throwing his element on the ground breaking the crystal then walked out the room.

The rest did the same except Jerome who placed it on the ground gently but randomly broke.

I sighed and gave up. I went upstairs to see a load of papers. I read one about what I learned and started reading.

Dear notch

Today I learned friendship is more than just giving or loving. It's about the events that you go and the places you'll see.

From your student sky does minecraft

I smiled and felt confident again. I got an idea when I heard a large boom down stairs.

I walked down the stairs to see three spirits. One was honest the other was kind and the last one had a lot of hope.

I smiled to see the elements back. They disappeared and I instantly picked the element up and ran to Ty's.

Ty's POV

I sat on my now checkered layered barn and watched my brother act like a dog. I smirked when someone tackled me.

I felt honest again "Adam I had the most terrible dream that I was telling lies" I said.

He hugged me and we ran to Jason's house.