stalked

this is going to be a bit of a weird story but its scary but also kinda funny tbh, but I've been getting stalked this past couple weeks, though I've only had two encounters with this person. the first encounter that I had was really weird and kinda just creepy but I had walked my girlfriend home and I was close to my house with another friend that was walking me home when I saw this weird guy cross the street.

of course I didn't really pay any attention to it at first until my friend had rode off when we were at my drive way and the guy comes up to me and says something like "Hi (my name)" if it wasn't exactly that, it was just a greeting with my name. now I had never met this guy before and I was really fucking creeped out. he then asked me how I was doing and I replied with an awkward good and he just stood there really creepily kinda sort of mumbling things. to paint a picture of this guy, he was about average height for a guy, red hoodie with black sleeves, kinda rounder face, kinda just gave off creepy vibes, and had about eye brow length dirty blond hair and he had his hood up.

he had no really distinguishable marks on him, such as piercing's, tattoos, scars, nothing. but I made the mistake of quickly saying bye and quickly going to my house, witch as I was opening the door, I saw him starring at my house, but when I got inside I immediately looked out my window and he had gone. like disappeared! just vanished! and it wasn't like 10 seconds that I got in the house and looked out the window. I even looked down the sidewalks both ways and he wasn't there at all, as far as I could see, with is pretty far considering I live in a town with some hills.

so he knows where I live and my name after that. Though not w week later me and my mum were on a walk with my dog cooper and we has walked a little ways from my house when the same guy just runs up behind us out of no where. like he even scared my mum and thats really hard to do, ive only gotten her a handfull of times in 15 years, like its hard to scare her. my mum the turns around and sends him a glare with i dont think he saw and he started flowing us. to make sure he was actually following us we took a bunch of turns and he took each of the turns as well so we saw this and started heading straight for the police station.

One of the really weird parts while we were walking he was mummbleing and some of the things he kept repeating and we could mostly make them out. he was saying stuff like "super smash bros!" "murmaid man kto" and a few other things that i honestly cant remember right at this moment. we eventually made it to the police station and once he put it together where we were going he said to not go in but of cores we didnt listen to him and went n anyway and because the entrince in by an ally way he stopped and put his hood up and we walked in with my dog too and looked for a police officer.

now its a rule that there always has to be at least on there but we couldnt find them so we just stayed there for another five minutes before my mum walked out and looked around to make sure he was gone and when she came back she said he had gone so we quickly went out and right home where when we told my father what happened he made my mum call the police.

She did and she gave them a report on what happened and this guy could have been anyone with the discription she had nd he was almost going to dismiss it but then she said that he knows my kname and where we live and he got really intreasted then and said he would go around ton and look for anyone that matches the discription my mum gave him but we havent hurd nothing from the police nor have we had another accounter so far. The first accounter was about a month ago or more by the time i finsh this now.

this story is 763 words-may be continued