43

'River', I whisper and his eyes shoot up to mine immediately ',stop.'

His hands fall down. My sweaty hands make contact with his chest and I lightly push him away from me. He takes a step backwards. I am no longer leaning against the car, instead I also walk away from it so that River is now against the car. The confusion is perfectly readable from his face but now it is my time to speak.

'You hurt me and then come after me', I start off ',but I can no longer keep up with that, it hurts.'

'You came to me, remember?'

His softness is now gone. He has turned into the cold and emotionless River again. He leans back onto my car while crossing his arms.

Meanwhile I ignore how his cold words cut into my heart.

'Because I thought', I sigh. I can do it. My eyes wonder to the ground so that I have no longer eyecontact with River. He shifts a little at my sudden behavior. I let out a deep sigh before putting all my courage together.

'I thought that after everything, maybe just maybe you would care about me. You were the only person that could help me and I thought that if you let me in, you are done with this stupid game', I say honestly.

My sudden boldness shockes me. I am definitely not one of the bold types but these words had to be said. And there is so much more I would want to tell him but not now. First I need him to understand that I cannot be his little revenge toy anymore. I have feelings too and he has hurt me way too many times in the past.

'I- I just can't anymore', it's the last things I say. My eyes are still focused on the floor. I refuse to look at him again. If I do, I won't be able to hold back.

There is a complete silence between the two of us. I still refuse to look up.

'You're not a revenge toy', River sighs as he speaks. My eyes shoot up to his.

'This is no longer a game anymore. It hadn't been since the moment you told me you thought we were real at school.'

His words sink in and memories of that day come back. I remember every single detail of that day. It was when my dad had been arrested a week ago and I was having an episode in the girls toilets with River. I remember how I screamed at him that the thing between us was something special. I slightly smile to myself as I remember it all.

All the things that happend between us were a lie. But from that moment on, in those toilets, right against the sink, it wasn't a game for River anymore. His words gave me hope, hope that maybe I was in fact important to him.

'He is not the bad guy', I whisper but River perfectly understands who I am talking about. His eyes slowly turn darker.

'Deep down you know that', I add 'so please stop this.'

'Only for you.'

Three words.

Three normal words.

Three normal words that don't mean much.

Three normal words that don't mean much but still make me lose control.

Everything flies by, all the hurt and tears are absolutely gone. A insane sexual tension builds itself up between us and suddenly I crave for River's touch again. I image how his tongue would feel in my mouth or his hands around my waist.

It is me, I make the first move.

Before I know it, my hands make contact with his chest and I smash him against my own car. He bearly even has the time to recover before my body is pushed against him. Both of us has carved for eachother for so long and finally the moment has come where it feels like the right thing to do.

River feels like the right thing.

His hands sneak around my waist immediately while he pushes me even closer to him. Our faces are so close that if I just lean in we will be kissing. My breathing becomes louder. His eyes wonder from my eyes slowly to my parted lips. I bite on my lower lip and his eyes become darker. They have a desire in them. The desire I also feel in every part of my body.

We just stand there for a few seconds before his intense gaze meets mine. A shiver runs down my spine by the way his eyes look into mine. That is the moment I would want capture and keep with me for the rest of my.

Then River smashes his mouth onto mine and lips connect immediately. Like they have been waiting for this moment for ever. My lips melt into his and before I know it I am kissing him back. His lips feel so good on mine. The kiss is rough with no sign of softness, as it should be. I have never felt this type of pleasure. This felt even better then the first kiss we shared in front of my house.

His hands now wonder down to my hips and he softly squeezes my ass while my hands travel to his neck. They make their way to his messy black hair and I put my fingers through it. I open my mouth slightly and before I know it River's tongue is exploring my mouth and so does mine. He softly bites my lower lip and I leave out a soft moan. It sounds more like a short whisper but River still heard it as he smirk against my lips.

Our lips are no longer conected as his lips wonder down to my cheeck and eventually to my neck. My breathing becomes even more heavy as his lips make contact with my soft spot. He suckes on the skin on my neck leaving his marks everywhere and deep down I know I absolutely love it.

My hands travel down to the hem of his shirt. I stop for a second while not knowing what to do. All of this is still new for me meanwhile River is already pretty experienced. He seems to notice as his hands touch mine and he now shifts his head up again.

Our eyes meet again.

Everything about him is just so unreal.

He is amused by my innocence and it makes me want to slap him and laugh at the same time. Our heavy breathing is heard through the whole parking lot. But both of us don't give no flying fucks. We just look into eachother's eyes.

'Let's go now', River finally speaks.

His hands loosen from mine and he starts walking into the direction of the entrance again. With the biggest smile plastered on my face, I follow him back inside.