45

The shower has relieved some of my stress and somehow I feel much more relaxed. I quikly wrap the towal against my body. I clean my face and brush my teeth. I applie some of the products that I brought with me and with my wet hair over my shoulders, I leave the bathroom.

Without River seeing me, I sneak into his room again. I quikly change into a pair of completly ripped momjeans, a white knitted top with some of the buttons left open and a white crop top underneath it. I brush out my wet hair and mentally slap myself for not bringing my hairdryer.

Once I am completely done, I walk into the kitchen again where I find a coffee on the table. On the other side of the table is River peacefully eating his breakfast. His eyes shoot up to mine just as I enter the room. I catch his eyes quikly going up and down my body.

While sitting down in one of the seats in front of River,I ignore his intense stare.

We both just sit there in silence yet somehow it doesn't feel akward, more like natural. He eats the rest of his breakfast while I take slow sips of the delicious coffee he has made for me. My eyes are focused on the table. I don't dare look at him when he gets up to put his plate in the dishwasher. I expect him to leave the kitchen.

Suddenly I hear steps coming my way and the blush on my face already appears when I feel River's heavy breathing on my left cheeck. His body is right behind mine. A few plucks of his hair are against the back of my neck. Out of nowhere I feel really hot and multliple shivers running down my spine. My hans around the mug become sweaty and I have no idea how to breath anymore.

'Do I make you nervous ?'

He whispers against my air. The heat of his breath against my cheeck and I almost fall of the chair by his deep voice. Suddenly the desire I had yesterday is back.

I desire River.

'No.'

I swallow. He comes closer.

'Are you sure ?'

I breathe out.

'Yes.'

I can feel him smirk behind me.

'Then why is your breathing so heavy ?'

I freeze.

With no other choice I turn my head around only to be meeted by a pair of beautiful deep blue eyes scaning my every move. Myeyes also scan his handsome face while slowly taking in every feature.

I try to get up from my seat but he doesn't let me.

'Where do you think you're going ?'

'To my room.'

Crap

'Your room ?'

I stay quiet.

'Didn't know this is your house.'

My eyes are no longer on his. They wonder down to his beautiful plump lips. I bite mine in desire. River is my biggest desire and at moments like this I don't know what to do with my feelings. I have the urge to feel his lips on mine again. The urge to feel his heavy breathing against my neck.

I place my hand on the back of his neck.

'Shut up.'

With that I push him against me even more. Our lips lock again and the feeling of utter pleasure takes over my mind and body. I open my mouth for him to enter. We explore eachother's mouths once again. This time it feels even better.

One of his hands is against my cheeck while the other is rubbing my inner tigh. I almost moan by his movements. River notices.

Suddenly I am no longer sitting on one of the chairs. River's hands are underneath my tighs and I am picked up by him. My legs lock around his waist. I smile a little in between our kiss. He then places me against the kitchen counter.

Both of us are enjoying this way too much. His hands find their way under my crop top and he plays with the strap of my bra for a little. River pulls away from my lips only to attack my neck with wet kisses. He proceeds to leave a hickey on my skin by sucking on one of the spots on my neck.

That's when I moan.

It's a soft and quiet moan but I know he heared it by the way he smirks against my skin. I smile again. This man is really doing something to my heart and mind. And for the first time in my life, I am not mad about it.

We stay like that for a while but he doesn't go any fruther. And I am thankful for that, considering I have absolutely no experience with this type of stuff.

My upper body leans against the wall while I am sitting on the counter. River's hands are also leaning against the counter and we just stare eachother in the eyes. He smirks a little when I start blushing by his intense stare.

'So what's next ?'

'Next ?' I furrow my eyebrows.

'Or you just plan to move in with me forever, I am not complaining though.'

The heat goes up to my cheecks again by his words. It would be a good life here with River. Probably much better then right now at home. But River and I, I don't even know what we are and asking him for something like that is not appropriate in my opinion.

Now that I think about it besides the fact that I am insanely in love with River, I bearly even know him.

'I am going to talk to my dad', I say while looking down at the floor.

River's fingers make contact with my chin in no time. He pushes my head up to look at him. I study his beautiful futures. His blue eyes seem to have a little worry in them.

'It's the right thing to do.'

'I know, I'm just scared.'

'Scared ?'

'Of what he is going to say and how all of this will affect my relationship with him.'

'He made a big mistake by not sharing this with you but I think he felt ashamed of what he has done in the past.'

I stay quiet.

'Maybe he just wanted you to always see him as the perfect dad he is.'

'You have a point.'

There is a sudden urge in me to cry and let all me feelings out. And just like that the tears already build up in my eyes. I fight for them to not fall down but fail utterly. Just like that my tears start rolling down in front of River. I sob in silence. He looks at me with even more worry.

Without another word he grabs me by the waist softly. Both of his hands sneak around me while I place my head into the crook of his neck. We just stay like that in silence while my tears keep streaming. This is all I ever needed, for someone to hold me while I cry. I never shared my problems with anyone before, it always eated me from the inside. But now I have someone.

'You won't be alone, I will come with you.'

That someome turned out to be River West.

Hi guys ! Thank you so much for almost 6k reads. That's crazy.

Please don't forget to vote.

🥺