The 23. Disastrous Day

Saiki felt that something was not right when he went to school today. Although there was no bad precognition, his sixth sense told him that something would be happening today.

So he went out earlier than usual, trying to avoid the troubles he might have.

When he arrived at UA's gate, Saiki saw a bustling crowd blocking the entrance, looking alertly at every passing person, catching innocent students with high speed from time to time, energetically interviewing them.

Finding that things are not simple, Saiki had already turned invisible before approaching. But after learning from these strange people's voices that everything was because of the national idol All Might, he lost interest, dangled past the heads of hungry journalists smoothly, and arrived at the school smoothly.

Saiki was the first to arrive in the classroom. After him, the other students came one after another, looking like they were ruthlessly attacked, even Mr. Aizawa was a few minutes late.

[In a sense, it's a profession that defeats heroes, the journalists.]

"Sorry about the late notice, but there will be something I have to do in this class ..." Aizawa opened his sleepy eyes and slammed the lecture notes on the table.

[! Is it another special test!?]

[Nooo, is it another test again...]

[Please don't tell me he will say that last place will be expelled or something...]

Based on the absolute coercion established by Aizawa's first class, none of the classmates spoke out loud, but only Saiki knew that their hearts were never calm, he could sadly hear all their howling and mourning.

"Today, a class representative is to be selected!" He said with a very serious voice.

Everyone: ...

"It's actually a normal school activity !!"

"I recommend myself!"

"I want to be the class rep too!"

"--And I!"

After a moment of speechlessness, everyone actively participated in this activity and all of them were eager to try, looking at Aizawa with expectantly, hoping to become the representative of Class 1-A of the hero course and start their bright heroic career.

[As long as it's not me, I don't really care.]

Except for one person.

Saiki has always been far away from such troublesome positions every day, so when everyone is noisy asking for the position, it is only he who sits quietly in the seat and reduces his daily presence.

In the end, there was no way to select a class rep like this, so Iida stood up and proposed that everyone should vote anonymously, because in this kind of time where no one is not familiar with everyone, the people who get more votes will be more valuable, so this plan has everyone agree.

[Vote? I should just put a random name to get this over with.]

Saiki took a pen out and wrote the name of Midoriya on it. When he was about to hand it in. He suddenly paused.

[No, don't even mention the whole class, Midoriya can't even take care of Bakugou alone.]

With the foresight to foresee the future of Midoriya becoming the class rep and looking for himself for help every day, Saiki solemnly crossed out his name.

Bakugou is also not a good choice. If it is the leader of a gang, he is quite suitable. Every day, he takes a group of younger brothers to find people to fight with.