The 24. Disastous Day

After Saiki gave the principal a picture of the suspected enemy that day, he was informed that the school would handle the matter and told him not to interfere.

[So I was thrown away after being used.]

After condemning the sinisterness of the adult world in his heart, Saiki did not insist and went on on continuing the normal lessons as if nothing had happened.

In fact, he just wanted to bring a little trouble to the person, who chose the unlucky time to create chaos, while he was enjoying his coffee jelly. He did not care who the specific person who interrupted him was. Since UA took the initiative to take care of this matter, he was naturally happy.

This afternoon they had foundational hero studies, but it was not All Might who came in, but Mr. Aizawa.

"Today's lesson will be with me and All Might and another teacher together." Standing on the podium, Aizawa lazily announced.

Chaos erupted after Aizawa's announced.

The situation where three teachers teach at the same time has not happened yet, so everyone felt that today's lesson will not be simple.

"Question, what kind of training will it be today?" Ojiro raised his hand and asked everyone's question.

Aizawa showed a blue card.

"Rescue training---learning how to rescue citizens in case of fire and flood disasters."

[Rescue ... Speaking of which we seemed to have only been training for battles since the beginning of school. I have almost forgotten that the hero also needs to save people.]

Saiki took his hero costume as directed by Aizawa.

The rescue training ground was at USJ which was away from the school building, so after changing to their hero costumes, everyone in Class A went to the open space in front of the school to wait for the bus.

Midoriya was wearing the normal gym uniform because his previous hero costume was badly damaged during the battle and until now they are still being repaired by the equipment department.

[I have to say, you look way better now, Midoriya. ]

Inexplicably grateful for the explosive Bakugou who destroyed his costume, Saiki got into the bus under the command of their class rep Tenya Iida.

Yes, Tenya Iida.

During the lunch break that day, because of the sudden alarm, the students in the cafeteria were in a panic, pushing each other at the safety exit.

And at that moment, Iida like a savior fell from the sky looking like the sign of the safe exit and brought everyone a sense of security, so after returning to the classroom, Midoriya took the initiative to give his position to Iida and Yaoyorozu who was supposed to be the vice class rep, was left confused.

As a result, the class rep of Class A successfully changed to Tenya Iida.

After getting in the bus, Saiki found out that the bus was not a traditional two-seats, but a design with two rows facing each other in the front and several people in the back.

[Wasn't it utterly meaningless to wait in line like this then, Iida-san?]

I can imagine how shocked Iida will be when he finds out, Saiki walked to the corner at the back and sat down.

Ojiro got in the bus after Saiki, looked around for a while and came to Saiki to sit down next to him.

After that, the other students got on the bus one by one and sat down.