I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by lau_35 to answer the following questions, so I guess I'm going to do that...besides, you guys don't know me very well anyway!

1. Do you like someone?

Yes, I actually have a boyfriend.

2. Do they like you back?

Well I'd hope so.

3. Middle name?

Lynn

4. Single or taken?

Taken

5. Girl best friend?

I'm not going to be using names, but she plays on the basketball team with me and we've skied together for years. She's always got my back and works really hard in school and our sports, even though she doesn't get the credit she deserves. 

6. Guy best friend?

Still not using names, and no- it's not my boyfriend (love him, but sometimes I need a lil break). I've worked with my best guy friend for years on various agriculture jobs and we always have fun on our horses or unloading trailers.

7. Favorite OTP?

Well, I write mainly Percabeth or Hinny, but neither are my favorite ships in their fandoms. I like Solangelo best in the Percy Jackson world, and my favorites in the Harry Potter world is either Percy Weasley and Oliver Wood, or Deamus.

8. Last person you texted?

The last text I sent was to my senior girl group chat. We're trying to come up with a way to still do a senior prank with everything going on (drop ideas if you have them).

9. Last song you listened to?

Miss You, by GUS

10. Battery percentage? 

But that's a stupid question (it's 47%), so if you guys have any other questions for me, comment them here and I'll answer them!)

11. Lock screen?

Again, not using names or showing faces, but my lock screen is a picture of my boyfriend, me, and our group of friends after the boy's last senior football game (we made it to the game just before state, and my boyfriend was the quarterback. My best guy friend was the second string qb). We're crying, of course, and completely decked OUT in our school gear (I'm talking how decked out the Weasleys were for the Quidditch Cup).

12. The reason you made a Wattpad acc?

I made my Wattpad account mainly because I loved to read, and my cousin showed me the community. Once I realized how much I liked to write, I started putting my work out there.

13. Birthday?

June 29. Any others?

14. 20 tags.

I really don't know if I can find 20 people, but I can give it a shot. I'll be tagging people who have commented or voted on this story!

Hunter_of_Artemis666

Bibliophile_Foreverr

KHS_Twins

ThatDamFangirl123

Kyrjavia

Nicola_di_Angelo

rickandrowling28

butloveislove

california_king_bed

EL_WEASLEY

PatronusIsADamTARDIS

alex_rider22

MollyKitten88

misscatcrazy

that_dam_hufflepuff

Cooki3sRule

It was only 16, but oh well.