1: SANIP YEAR 3020

A/N: 

A/N: 

Hello! How are you? I hope you're doing fine.

2021 pa pala nung nastart ko 'to tapos ano na, 2024 na? HAHA But yes, WETS has been haunting (char) my dreams kaya despite my super duper busy schedule, I have to republish this here sa Wattpad and I need to continue writing this. Please be patient if the update would take loooong (naghintay kayo ng 3 years, so more paghihintay pa? haha) 

But it is my commitment to continue writing this becoz why not, diba? And hi sa mga nagmemessage na hinahanap ang story na 'to hahaha. Kinukwento na lang yung plot eh kasi hindi na maalala yung title.

I promise  will squeeze writing this despite my super busy sched (work plus school plus mom duties plus so many things)

Thank you so much for patiently waiting!

Lovelots, 
Tammii/ShinichiLaaaabs

Chapter 1: SANIP Year 3020

The day I stumbled on the worn and fragile flooring of my great-grandmother's house remains etched as one of the most remarkable moments in my life. Sariwa pa sa alaala ko ang nangyari limang taon na ang nakalilipas.

Umalingawngaw ang sigaw ko sa pag-aakalang ang madilim na lugar kung saan ako nahulog ay maaring patungo sa maruming septic tank o 'di kaya ay sa mga subway kung saan maari akong madaganan ng rumaragasang tren.

But reality had a different plan for me. I landed on something firm and dusty.

I stood up in search for a switch and when I found one, the light flickered in a with a yellow, dull light after the click. Isa iyong lugar na hindi ko inaasahan. Ang matigas na bagay kung saan akong bumagsak kanina ay mga libro na nasa sahig. It wasn't just it, there were thousands of them in the dusty shelves!

I couldn't help but be awestruck as I gazed around the unexpected chamber.

Books!

Yet books have been banned and burned long ago.

The government thought books will only poison the mind of the populace so all books were burned and information will only be derived from anything approved by the state. Sinasala ang mga articles na umiikot sa internet and only few sites are accessible to the public. In case someone breach this policy and continue to access sites that were prohibited, expect to have the police knock on your door after a minute. Kung paano nila nalalaman iyon, the public doesn't know how.

Whoever circulates hate comments to the system will be shoot dead in a minute. Sharing intellectual thoughts was considered a criminal act.

When I discovered this place five years ago, I realized the information that was fed by the system to its people are all shallow and superficial. I only knew about the world's history when I get to know this place. There were theories about the space, human evolution, probes and discoveries by most people from the past that were unique and revolutionary. The world was filled with hidden truths, secrets, and knowledge that had been concealed from the public, apart from what the government wished us to know.