Chapter 27: Cool Boys CAN cry

Micheal's POV

~Fast Forward~

My brother pick me up to school, I quit having a ride to our school bus.

I was on my room, laying on my bed and thinking about Ella. She was different on other girls that I love because I can be lonely by the reason of her liking my friend.

"Bro what's wrong are you okay?" My brother entered my room and asked me what's wrong.

"Uhh...nothing, just tired" I lied.

"I know you, come on tell me what's wrong" He said.

I signed and tell him what happened.

"I really love Ella, but she likes Justin, I lied on front of Ella, Jeanna, and my squad that...I like Sunshine" I said and I shed a tears.

"Don't cry Micheal, your 17, there's many girls that can came in to your life" My brother said.

"No Niko, I think Ella is the one, she's the on" I said sobbing.

Niko's POV

I never seen Micheal being stressed on a girl, maybe he really love Ella as well. I tried to comfort him but he didn't stop crying.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"No thanks Im fine" He said sobbing.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah just...leave me alone" He said.

Well many changes of him when Ella came in to his life.

Micheal's POV

I was sobbing until I need to have a courage to text Ella to check her if she was okay. I don't want to talk to her by phone call because I was broken.

Martellie💘

Me: Martellie are you okay?How was your bruises?

Martellie: I'm fine.

Me: Do you want to update you about our lessons today?

Martellie: No thanks, Jeanna did It.

Me: Ah ok.

Martellie: Bye.

Me: Martellie sorry for not talking to you, I'm just stressed because of school.

Martellie: Okay.

Well I think she's mad at me, well I think I well say so- wait I have a plan, I need Richard, Harry, Justin, and Jeanna for It. The plan is...

------------------------------------------

(A/N) CLIFFHANGER yeah, Ano kayang plano ni Micheal? Tutok lang.