First meeting(chap 2)

Do vote and comment ❤️❤️

As usual I was getting ready for the college today there will be lectures for sure.
I am praying to the god to avoid any trouble coming in my life and prayed for my parents good health.
I waited for aditi and we both left together for the college in bus.
we did our regular chit chat and we're enjoying our time and lovely day.
We were sitting for the lectures ,the teacher arrived and she was teaching her subject..on the other hand Aditi was busy in showing her skills by drawing a heart with arrow

"Aditi atleast write something what if the teacher comes here and see your timepass art"I said with seriousness in my voice

"You say this timepass my darling,this is my heart which is beating for that guys who asked our name yesterday"she said dreaming about that guy.
"Are you insane adi ,stop thinking about him and concentrate on your studies"I said sternly because i don't want her to suffer in life because of some random guy.
"I'm sorry my mother, this won't happen next time, please forgive me"she said mocking like a child who is apologizing to his mother.
"Apology accepted"I said and we both started to laugh.

"Who stole your heart miss Aditi"teacher asked gaining our attention and we both stayed still looking at her face.
she was giving Aditi an angry look and Aditi on the other hand ready to give her reply.
"Sorry ma'am this won't happen again" I said on behalf of her because I know she will say something crazy and will end up in the principal office.
Teacher left saying OK and warned that this shouldn't happen next time.
"I told you" I said giving her an angry look (sweet angry after all she is my better half)

She just chuckled and we got back to the lecture hearing it seriously this time.
Finally after last lecture we started to pack our bags and got out of the class room.
Aditi was in the washroom and I was waiting for her downstairs..
I was busy on my phone when suddenly a guy(An: yes you are right guys this is over beloved hero).
bumped in me and my precious phone was about to fall when he caught it ..haasshh it didn't broke otherwise I would have died.
"I am sorry"he said returning my phone.
"It's ohk ,no problem"I said and was about to leave.
"I am sorry for yesterday too,about my friend asking you both unnecessary questions" he said looking into my eyes.
"Yeah,no problem"I said normally after all it was just an apology and I don't have attitude.
"Bye then,meet you soon"he said smiling.
Meet you soon....no boy don't do that why would I meet you again.
Only if she knew that he was gonna be  part of her life soon.
"Omg he was looking so handsome when  he was smiling"Aditi said keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"Let's leave"I said to avoid any further discussion on this topic.

"Not so soon baby,tell me did he asked you out?,or he proposed you?, Oh my God I am so happy for finally u have a guy in your life"she said in excitement.
"Done with your dreams,now let me talk"I said rolling my eyes.
"He just bumped"I couldn't even complete my sentence and she shouted,"what a romantic idea to talk to someone,I already like him for you,u should try this thing"
"Shut up,let's leave"I said and started to walk.
We were walking with Aditi teasing me,oh God plz help me and make her forget this incident.
Suddenly a car passing by stopped and and that guy who bumped in me came out and said"by the way I forgot to introduce my self ,I am aditya"he said taking his hand out from his jeans pocket for a handshake.
But he saw my discomfort and took his hand back and said no problem.
And in return he asked me"what is your name?"
I was about to answer when Aditi shouted and said"Maya,it's Maya her name!! And mine is aditi"just look at her excitement now more than anyone I fear this girl.
"Ohk,then bye maya and you too Aditi"he said and left.
"Girl you have got attitude,can't you even answer ,he was just asking for your name"she said.
"No Aditi I don't have attitude and you know that,it's just that I don't like to involve in this matters my parents trusts me with this"I said and she said ohk.
And then we left for our home.
Why did he came back it was not necessary to introduce yourself...omg plzz keep me and Aditi safe, this girl....she also said my name... no worries ..forget about him ..he is no one.