Rohan weds Aditi(chap 27)

Rohan weds Aditi

I heard a knock on the door of my room.
"Are you ready Maya we are getting late"Aditya said knocking the door once again.
"Aditya I can't close the zip it has stuck I guess but don't come inside, I will manage"I said because I never close door.

"Let me help you baby we are getting late"he said and I heard the lock clicking and I turned around holding the dress to my chest.
"Aditya I said you to not come but you never listen"I said angrily.

"Babe even If you have turned but I can see everything"he said chucking and I saw that mirror was showing my back.
"Please go out I will come after 5 minutes"I said being embarrassed and kept another hand on my back holding the dress.

"Turn around "he said and my eyes grew big.
"Come on babe we are getting late"he said and turned me around.

"You are looking very hot"he said while closing the zip, his hands were touching my back sending shivers to my spine.
After closing the zip he kissed my neck and goosebumps crept all over my body.

"Aditya we are getting late"I said in low voice while his lips were on the back of my neck.
"Aah"I shouted when he bit me on the back of my neck. It hurts.
"If we were not getting late I would have never left you"he said and held my hand, i one last time checked myself in the mirror.
We sat in the car and left for the wedding.
We reached there and I got down from the car.

"I'll go to Rohan's room meanwhile you can meet adi"he said and I nodded my head.
I headed to her room, she was sitting near mirror wearing Jewelleries.
"Why you came so early"she said sarcastically.
"I am so sorry adi this zip wasn't closing"I turned my back showing her the zip.
"Both of you are becoming wild ha"she said and I gave her look , what are you talking about girl.
"Look at your neck"she said when I saw myself in the mirror .
My back of the neck had hickey.
Shit, I am gone, I will kill Aditya.

"No adi it's not what you see"I said trying best to convince her.
"Chill Maya, he is your husband, you both can do whatever you want"she said.
I was so embarrassed at this moment.
"Let me cover it otherwise people will give you looks"she said and applied concealer on the mark.

"I will kill him"I said.
"Have you both sorted your matter, have you consumed your marriage"she asked.
"No" I said.
"Maya is he bothering you"she asked with concern.
"No he is very nice with me, he takes care of me"I said remembering his care for me.
"And yes I said him that I love him"I said and she spilled water from her mouth.
"Seriously girl, and you have not even had sex after that, how can you even control yourself around him and he does the same"she said.
"Adi low down your voice otherwise somebody will hear us, we are taking our relationship slowly"I said.
"Maya just live your life now, and yeah make it fast I want to see your kids and play with them"she said.
"Forget about that it's not gonna happen"I said.
"I know you will, Aditya won't leave you like that"she said.
We heard the knock on the door, I opened the door to find Aditya.
"Your lover boy is here"adi said and blush crept on my cheeks
"Come one everyone is waiting"he said and held me by my waist.
"Control guys you can do that at your home after this function"she said and I wiggled in Aditya's arms. But he didn't leave me.
We took aditi to the mandap and rituals started.
I remembered the day when I got married, I was crying so much. Please god keep Aditi happy.
After everything it was time for her to leave.
Her face saddened and she hugged everyone.
After hugging everyone she came to me.
"Don't cry idiot I am not leaving you this soon"she said and I laughed with tears in my eyes.
"And yes, I want your kids as soon as possible, enjoy the rest of the night guys"she said and I slaped her on her shoulder.
"Shameless go now"I said being embarrassed.
"Sure I won't leave her tonight"Aditya said and I gulped hard
"Yeah thats like my bro"she said and sat in the car.
"Keep her happy rohan"I said and Rohan nodded and side hugged me.
And they left.
We also sat in our car.
"What I said to adi was absolutely correct"he said.
"You wont"I said being scared.
"Let's c"he said and started to drive the car.
It's gonna be a big night, and I am scared to death.