4

The next morning, Orpheus awoke to someone tapping him. He looked up to see Draco grinning at him. "Happy Birthday!" Draco exclaimed, pulling the shorter boy out of bed. Orpheus gasped. "So it is my birthday!" he exclaimed, laughing. Draco grabbed some clothes and threw them at Orpheus. "I'm styling you today." He exclaimed. Orpheus rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you will make me look hotter than I already am." Draco smirked. "You are already really hot but I hold the key to perfection." Orpheus pulled on the clothes that Draco had given him. It was a dark green shirt with ripped jeans. He had green converses. Draco pushed Orpheus into a chair and pulled out a pair of scissors and gel. Draco cut his hair so it was no longer up to his shoulders and more like Draco's length of hair and Draco used the gel to style his hair so it was wavy. Draco stepped back and admired his work before summoning a mirror. Orpheus looked at his reflection. "Wow.. You are good!" Draco blushed. "I want to own a Muggle and Magical Hair and Nail Salon." he stated. Orpheus smirked. "That sounds like a very Draco job. I will support you in making that dream a reality." Draco blushed even more. "Thank you.." 

Draco and Orpheus then went downstairs to find all of the adults, including Severus and the Malfoys. "Happy Birthday!" the room shouted. Orpheus blushed. "Thank you everyone." Sirius then turned to Lucius. "Your son is actually good at Hair!" Lucius rolled his eyes. "You thought I was making it up?" Sirius sheepishly ducked his head. "Maybe.." Severus approached Orpheus. "I Just wanted to apologise for the way I treated you, I wasn't really seeing you as yourself but instead I saw James Potter and it angered me. I'm sorry." Orpheus nodded. "It's okay, I forgive you. I was under charms to hate you. What should I call you? I call Tom Uncle Tom." Severus smiled - a sight Orpheus knew Harry would have been slightly scared to see - "Call me Uncle Sev then." Orpheus grinned. "Okay then Uncle Sev." Severus laughed before walking back to Tom. 

Sirius approached Orpheus again. "Time to open presents!" He squealed. Orpheus sat curled up into Draco again the taller boy being like a cushion and started to open presents. He got some books on the Dark Arts and Severus' own copy of a Potions book with extra notes from Severus and Tom, Lucius and Narcissa gave him books on Pureblood Etiquette and some on healing spells. They also offered to teach him about how to act in the Wizengamot. Sirius and Remus then gave Orpheus a book on Half-Wolves and Remus promised to teach Orpheus how to turn into his wolf form. Sirius also gave him a mirror that they could communicate through when he was at Hogwarts. Draco then grabbed Orpheus' hand and lead him towards Lucius. Lucius grabbed Orpheus' arm and apparated both him and Draco somewhere. They were in a dark alley in what seemed to be a foreign country. Lucius smiled. "This was Draco's present. We are in Paris. I will leave you two until I come and collect you here at 10 o' clock." Orpheus nodded and Lucius left. Draco took the younger boy's hand and dragged him out of the alley and in the direction of the Eiffel Tower. When they were in the lift going to the top, Draco whispered into Orpheus' ear, "They have an exclusive Wizards bar in an invisible room at the top." Orpheus grinned. This was his chance to try Firewhiskey. They got to the top and took some pictures from an old camera Draco had summoned. They then made their way to the bar. The bar had a similar atmosphere to the Leaky Cauldron but the Eiffel, as the bar was called, was brighter and was more cheery. Draco put a charm on the two of them which allowed them to speak French. 

Orpheus ordered a Firewhiskey, whilst because Draco wasn't Emancipated, he had to order a Butterbeer. They sat down in a table in the corner and chatted about what they were to do at school. Once they had finished their drinks, it was about 6 o' clock, so they went to a restaurant on the River Seine. They both ordered a fish meal and before they could start eating, Draco said something. "I have another present for you." Orpheus smiled sheepishly. "Dray, you didn't have to you have alrea-" Draco cut him off. "Shut up and accept it." Draco pulled something from his pocket and held it in his hand. "Look, I know we have only been in love for two days prior to this, but we are mates which means Lady Hecate put us together, knowing we would be good for each other and our love would be strong. I am not going to judge the judgement from Lady Hecate as I respect her greatly and agree completely with who she gave as my mate. Since I have known you in your proper identity, you have shown me so much love and appreciation and now it is my turn to show you love and appreciation." Draco wiped a tear from his cheek. "This thing I have in my hand is something many girls and men would fight over, but since I met you, I knew it was meant to be worn by you. So Orpheus Hades Lupin-Black, would you do me the pleasure of being my consort and wearing the Malfoy Consort ring?" Draco opened his hand to reveal a small but feminine ring with a Dragon protecting a rose. Orpheus sniffed and put the ring on his finger. "I would be honoured. Can I do the proposal?" Draco laughed. "Anything for you darling. Just lets wait a bit longer so it seems like an ordinary relationship." Orpheus grinned. "That is what I was going to do anyways." They ate their food looking out to the Eiffel Tower and the river. After the had eaten, Orpheus leant into Draco and they had their first kiss under the Paris stars. 

(To me, the Consort Ring is kind of like a Promise Ring. It is was the Girlfriends/Boyfriends/Wife/Husband of the Malfoy Heir wears until their child wants to use it so they will still have a proposal but that will probably happen in the space between the end of the book and the Epilogue)

Soon 10 o' clock came and The new couple found themselves in the Alley again. Lucius appeared and noticed the ring on Orpheus' finger. He smirked and offered a congratulations to the couple.  He apparated them back to the adults waiting eagerly. Sirius jumped up. "Are you a couple now?" he asked. Orpheus nodded and held up the ring. Sirius squealed and ran back to Remus. Narcissa hugged Orpheus and welcomed him to the family, whilst Severus, Tom, Lucius and Remus were laughing over Sirius' reaction. Sirius stopped squealing to hand Orpheus a letter. "Your Aunt Bella and Uncles Rodolphus and Rabastan sent you a happy birthday letter from Azkaban. We plan to break them out during the school year." 

Orpheus opened the letter and read it aloud,

Dear Orpheus,

If you don't know me, I am your Aunt Bella. Unfortunately I am in Azkaban from when myself, my husband and his brother tortured some wizards. We were being controlled using charms by Dumbledore and being in Azkaban has removed them. All three of us wish we could get you something for your birthday but obviously we can't. Instead, I'd like you to hold onto my last piece of Jewellery for me until I get out. It is a snake bracelet. Wear it with pride. Happy birthday, With much love from Aunt Bella, Uncle Rodolphus and Uncle Rabastan.  

Orpheus pulled out a beautiful bracelet with had the carvings of a snake. He put it on his wrist. 

The next morning, Orpheus was eating breakfast when Sirius came running in with a newspaper. "The Prophet have finally posted something!" he shouted, throwing the paper towards Orpheus. Orpheus caught it and began to read it.

THE BOY WHO LIVED NOW THE BOY WHO DIED?

The thirteen year old Wizard who would have turned fourteen yesterday was found dead two days ago outside the Leaky Cauldron by Auror Nymphadora Tonks after she tripped over the body. From examining the body, it looks like the poor boy had been killed by the killing curse. The body was put in the Leaky Cauldron where many people were mourning. About half way through the day, Sirius Lupin-Black and his newfound son Orpheus Lupin-Black burst in and Lord Black was very distraught as Harry Potter was his Godson. Then his son Orpheus Lupin-Black (Lord of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and Heir Black) said something that everyone in the room agreed with. "At least he is now with his Parents." 

We asked Professor Dumbledore and his best friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley to each make a statement, this is what they had to say. 

"Harry was an excellent student who always made teachers happy. His skills in spells was phenomenal. I also knew Harry on a personal level and he was the sweetest boy I have ever met. He was also supposed to beat the Dark Lord, but the Dark Lord is still dead. Hogwarts will miss him greatly." - Professor Dumbledore

"Harry was the greatest mate anyone could ask for. We met on the Hogwarts Express where he bought everything off the trolley for me. We were both sorted into Gryffindor (His rightful house) and we often shared a lot of jokes. He was very generous and often bought things for me. It was him who helped our family be better. R.I.P Harry." - Ron Weasley

"Harry was one of the smartest students (Apart from me of course) We often discussed books together. One of the things he was incompetent at was Homework, so we often did our homework together. Harry helped me to be a smarter person and saved me from a troll. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Rest in peace Harry." - Hermione Granger.

All three of them said touching things but for some reason, none of them were showing emotion. This makes me wonder if they were actually as close as people believed. If you have any details on Harry's life and/or his murder, please contact me. Thanks, Rita Skeeter.

Orpheus snorted. At least Rita was catching on. She could destroy those Bitches with one article. Orpheus relaxed and got ready for the long summer ahead of him.

------------------------------------------

Next Chapter is going to be a long time jump to the end of the holidays. Hope you enjoyed.